General - page 641

Hello all, I've searched all day long but only could find news about it saying "soon... to be used with robots and tester...". But If I launch the tester it always give me 0 events for any given date and no errors being reported. Could please someone throw some light on this?
I created an indicator. but i dont know how to draw an image (bitmap/jpg/png) at specified bar by price/time coordinate? and update chart when new bar appears? thanks
HI, I would like to know if we can have the same signals providers for one account or do we need to open one account per signal providers ? Thanks for your answer. Best regards, Christine
I wanted to ask: why do some signals show great results in profit, while reviews show the opposite with blown accounts? so the trading history of these signals are not real? what does it depend on? who can advise me? many thanks in advance
Dear Friends! I've created a good EA to help users with processing of graphical chart objects and Watch List functionality. I want to share this EA with wider community of users who work with charts a lot and want to optimise their workflow. I plan to share it for free, but I would like to collect
[Deleted]
a few days ago I uploaded a document for verification. 1 document containing identity has escapedverification. for my second document was rejected. Can anyone explain to me the good image with qr code that meet requirement? I dont have problem with resolution.
Hi all, Can I change the little arrow position (which let me chose zoom position in the picture below) by code
We have now released the first version of projects, collaborative projects and a new repository. A huge change has taken place with the introduction of project files in the form of MQPROJ projects. Large projects with many included files can now be easily organised and handled conveniently
It seems XAUUSD price data is available via Metaquotes' demo account but trading is disabled. Can you please enable this for a demo account?
I have a VPS and it still says this, what do I do
Good morning to everyone, i cant publish my charts,any ideas?AD5ibyii i only see this
Is it possible to access the source code of basic MQL functions like iMA()
#import "user32.dll"ushort RegisterClassA(WNDCLASSA& wc);#import LRESULT MyWindowProc(HWND hwnd, UINT uMsg, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam) { LRESULT result =0; switch(uMsg) { case WM_SIZE: { // int width = int(lParam); // Macro to get the low-order word. // int
Good morning you all, I have a question. I'm coding an expert advison but I have a problem. I set many conditions and when all of them meets it should send a order (buy or sell it depends on the conditions). I'm testing it but it sends many orders at the same time but I want it send only one order
Dear helpdesk. I have to use Httport or SocksCap. As server I should specify localhost: 127.0.0.1 Metatrader4 connects to localhost, then Metatrader4 forget localhost & uses server address. At first, MetaTrader4 connects normaly, but if we have some troubles with internet connection, MetaTrader4...
Hi all, I got 4517 wrong settings error while trying to send push notifications however everything seems alright to me where can be the problem
Hello, i open this topic to know if it was possible to create a private signal but which can be followed by private subscribers (people who would have the link)? Best regards. Nico
I have money in my account that I have no way of getting back unless I close my account. I do not need anymore indicators, nor anything else from the market. Having said that, rather than letting the money sit in my account, is it against the rules to create a project request in the freelance
Twice today I have entered a buy stop well above where the price was and for some reason both trades were executed well below these prices... see attached screenshot... buy stop entered at 1.27677. The price only ever got up to 1.27539 when it triggered the buy... of course it reversed!! I know this
Hey Senior Members , I am working on MQL5 project and done some more projects on MQL5 too but currently i have been stuck in Issue which is following in MT5 Previous Orders history there is no Order Closing Time , and i want to select last closed order in MT5 and due to Order closing Time not
I'm kinda stuck on this. For example if I my target TP is 50 (of wallet currency) and I want to cover this distance in 100 points. How can I calculate what lot size do I need? I've tried multiple ways with TICK_VALUE, TICK_SIZE but somehow my head can't wrap around this :)
I want to be able to see a line from the price I get in at to the take profit exit price. does anyone know how to code this and also, that when a trade comes in a a particular symbol, that chart to change color. Please help thanks salomette
[Deleted]
I am in litigation with my broker for an execution error of an order, so I sent my Logfiles. They prove many obvious errors, and this is written black and white in these "logfiles". However, they refute and do not want to reimburse me. The error was "closed market" while the market was open
#property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 5//#property indicator_color1 White#property indicator_color1 Black//#property indicator_color2 RoyalBlue #property indicator_color2 White #property indicator_color3 White #property indicator_color4 Goldenrod #property indicator_color5
  Freelance  (2)
Why mql5 charge fee from customer if seller canceled the order? Why mql5 can't charge from the seller? After accepting all requirements and then refusing to do the job is not a customer fault. But it's unfair to charge fee from customer if seller canceled the order
Hi all, I want strategy tester to start from exact time like 11:35:00 Can I say it by a function like OnTester() { SkipToTime(11:35:00) }
Hello, I would like to display in the chart the ID/Number  of each bar in the session. For example, the 1st bar of the chart would show "1" below it, the 5th bar would show "5" below it and so on. Does anybody know how to do it in MT5? Other platforms such as Sierra Chart have it built in as a...
Good Day I proceeded with opening a live account today. Although i did not choose a broker. It just showed the picture i have attached so i just clicked next. I got a mail saying i have a Preliminary Account Registration and i will contacted soon. So is everything i done in order
Hi.. I need to stop my order opening on Fridays. and i tried to get day from DayOfWeek function. its working with one broker and for other every day returning 0. can someone help me on this. int DA=DayOfWeek(); (0-Sunday,1,2,3,4,5,6)
Excuse me. My account: 201902456 On December 26, 2019, the withdrawal request has been approved. Why it hasn't been credited for 2 months now. After many inquiries, no doubt. Very confusing. Is there something wrong with the company's operation