General - page 531

Comments that do not relate to the "How can I open multiple trade positions in mt5?", have been moved into this topic.
  signals and EA's  (2)
can you run signals on there own or do you need an EA aswell
2018.09.07 17:42:27.246 Virtual Hosting: 5966031 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 London 3' (88.202.180.31:443 failed) Cannot connect - cancelled subscription twice and first was given London 2 that also didnt connect. I have a 127 ms connection to FBS server and this should not be an issue what is...
I have been registered as a seller last 2 years, but last 2 days it looks like i can not use Freelance service. I can proceed deposits/withdrawals, open new signal, add product to market, send messages etc, not obvious ban reason. I have access to Freelance session, but "Open new Job" and "Take...
Hy please help me i have been trying to open my trades but they all say trade is disabled so how do i enable them
Any ideas why non of these coded lines return any values but ZERO. double Buy_Volume = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_BUY_ORDERS_VOLUME); double Sell_Volume = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_SESSION_SELL_ORDERS_VOLUME); double Max_Volume =
hello guys please can somebody help me.... i cant log into my mql5.community on mt4..... just comes up with authorization failed in the journal bit ? putting my username in and password exactly as i do on mql5 website
I am struggling with this little mq4 piece of code. I get the following error return value of 'OrderModify' should be checked .... <Deleted> AND return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked ... <Deleted> Please help me, thank in advance
I had trouble accessing my account after uploading a new product. I can not open my profile... Has this problem ever happened to you
***UPDATE - SOLVED I should have done some more digging. I had to specify FILE_ANSI as a file open paramter. described here...... error when reading file.txt!! why print a txt in Japanese? Hi everyone, I'm trying to read some numbers from a .txt file which is opened in the OnTester() function. The
It's really annoying subtracting in my head every time I look at a chart. Is there a specific reason that you can't change the time zone ? Every other charting software allows this manually or automatically, why now Metatrader 5
I was entering my Requirements Specification, and because I had not finished, I saved the current text. When I went back to it this morning, it was gone. My laptop had restarted overnight with a Windows 10 update, and had reloaded all my open web pages. What I was hoping, is that there is a way to
Hi! //Entry for Long Positions if(PriceDataTable[0].close>Kijun_Sen1 && Kijun_Sen1>Kijun_Sen2) { if(UseStopLoss)StopLossLevel=CurrentBid+(FinalStopLossPips*_Point)*p;else StopLossLevel=0.0; if(UseTakeProfit)TakeProfitLevel=CurrentBid+(FinalTakeProfitPips*_Point)*p;else TakeProfitLevel=0.0;
hey in mt5 can we change size of candle or wick other default. i mean to ask if we hit "+" or "-" on key board size of candle change but its some standered size in mt5 can we edit it to our liking
  Robot download  (7)
I purchased a robot from MQL5. The payment went through, but displayed in place of the buy button is now "install on the terminal". When I push this link it does nothing. In the purchased section of MQL5 my robot "Deleted" is there. And 1 activation has been used. please help
Dear all I have an issue i hope someone one can help me with. Working on offline Renko chart MT4 with and looks great when first loaded I use only 20000 bars. To me it looks like I get a conflict of indicators and ea on this. As after a short while takes the bar history back to 1970 and the chart
  Service Desk.  (12   1 2)
If you can remember, I have the Financial Operations are limited error. I contacted service desk and the reply was as in the image above. As you can see the date is mid last month but upto now no reply, no solution. Is there a moderator out there that can assist on the status of this request? Also...
Hello guys. I am practice make ea. I wonder order sell and buy ea code, when up, down arrow or dot appear on indicator. And also Take profit 2 pip, Stoploss 2 pip. And when arrow blink same candles, how to order buy or sell only 1. (ex. When canlde up and down, arrow blink 3 times on same candle. Ea
Hello, long time reader on the forums. This is my first post in form of a question: Can I use my same VPS for multiple terminals on the same account
  Do Forex Robots Really work?  (30   1 2 3)
Forex Trading Robots are designed to automate the process of Forex trading. They are also called Forex Trading Software, Forex Trading Systems, EA etc. A Forex robot is a software that has a trading system programmed into it. These robots have grown in popularity for a number of reasons. One big...
Hi everyone, I have a max deposit load of 29.9% after my very first position. I opened one trade of lot size 0.01 (EURCHF), with an equity of USD 400 and MAX deposit load rocketed to 29.9%. Is this right? Seems to me that something is wrong here considering I now open bigger lot sizes but the max
  VPS have problem  (1)
hello when i press migrate show me this massage (( failed to send migration data (195.201.246.109:443 receive response failed [12002]) (195.201.246.109:443 receive response failed [12002]) )) how solution this ? thank you
Hello, Is it possible to create a "Long & Short order based on a pair price ratio? In metatrader I can only see "new order" for only one instrument, but and if we want to trade a pair? Sure I could issue two separated orders, but and how about the STOP? I can't see any other way besides keep looking
My brother paid one time for his vps with his card ... we discussed this last time with financial dept. It got fixed and when I tried to pay now with my card, I got limited again ... Need help
Can I run Meta Tester 5 Agents on multiple computers and all connected to the same account? Thanks, Alex
HOW DO I IINSTALL AN INDICATOR ON MY CHAT
  License sale  (1)
Hello. I want to design a robot for some mql5.com indicators. When I buy an indicator from mql5.com, it gives me a number of licenses. If I always introduce the mql5 site as an indicator maker, am I allowed to sell my licenses alongside the robot I made myself
Is there any way that I can hide the line on the chart when put the SELL/BUY stop/limit and the the stop loss/take profit line when there is a position. What function of mql5 can I use, any hint, thanks
I have an issue i hope someone one can help me with. Working on offline Renko chart MT4 with and looks great when loaded. As soon as i put indicator on it takes the bar history back to 1970 and the chart goes over to the left and is not visible. Anyone here ever get that problem and have a fix i can
Hi Guys, My MT5 indicator activations have all been used up due to constant Windows 10 updates. I have now rented a VPS but is there any help around getting at least 1 activation for my MT5 indicators? It is weird that activation limits for my MT4 indicators was extended as the Windows 10 updates