General - page 526

Hi! How do I sort out the results from different EA? I would like to make a compilation of my EA to get a good overview
Dear all, In MT4 we were able to hard set for example a max of 10% equity DD for the optimization process. In MT5 they do not have a direct feature for this so I was figuring out how to code it. Right now I have been using the following code but getting an error. "Genetic pass 0,506) tested with
Hi, Is it possible to set trade account login, password and server remotely (e.g. using PHP/HTML form)? I know this information is saved at .\config\accounts.dat, but it is a binary file. I have a virtual server but I was wondering another way of logging at terminal instead of having to connect
Hello, I would like to make a suggestion of something that I think is quite serious. It would be very good if the customer could choose which version of the EA or indicator he wants to use, in case of updates. We know that the Forex market is very competitive and it makes me think that some users
Suddenly my strategy testing on BTCUSD and ETHUSD were trading the profit/loss at 100x what they should have been based on the actual lots traded in the history. For example, trading .01 lots was posting profit/loss at the 1.0 lot level, and trading 1.0 lots was posting P/L at the 100.0 lot level
Hello, I want to add EMA values of different timeframes (for example 50 EMA for 1H, 4H, 1D, 1W..) Is there any way to export them dynamicly to the DDEsample.xls (like the BID,ASK etc. price which comes default with the file) Thanks
  Live EA graph  (3)
Just finished developing this EA and I wanted to know-----is there a way to view a LIVE EA's profit graph (line graph) as one would be able to through Strategy Tester ? So that I can get a sense of my EA's success trends in real-time, and if so could I also include its historical graph data
I have this EA running. But after switching timeframe or currency pair the EA shuts down. And I need to reopen it an allow live trading in the selection box in the EA. Is there a possiblity to let the EA run permanently? <...>
I think a rule needs to be established requiring people who leave reviews on products of less than 3 stars to give a valid reason why they think it is worth less than 3 stars. Some people seem to have a habit of giving nothing but 2 star reviews on FREE products without any justification. And I have
it is very useful for choose ordering this product or not.
what will happen if my Mastercard expired when i copy signal after 3 months
"Financial operations are limited. Please contact technical support" Hello Nice to meet you. When you log in, a message like this appears at the top and you can no longer pay. It cannot be updated. What did i do wrong? I have been using it with a lot of payment, but this situation is frustrating
  Spammers MetaTrader Market  (19   1 2)
Can mql5 do something about these spammers in MetaTrader Market posting the several version of the same products so that their products cover a whole page in the product section. A found quite a few sellers doing this , please impose some limitations or bans this type of abuse, the market section
  Is there a grail?)  (128   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Exhausted. Crisis of the genre. Autumn... etc. A million ideas, but no desire. I'm pumping, I'm pumping, I'm pumping, I'm pumping. I need a reboot.) Looking for a grail. My pamm(s) for $300-500, my comp for around-the-clock work(if needed). Profit 50/50. My entire loss, no questions. You can write
Dear all Kindly any person can give information about VPS benifits, what are benifits and how it can effect on our trades or services Thx
Dear, Please Help me to know about ratings, my signal not shown any number and even not shown in search Please Help me to tell me how much rating is required to my signal take serial number and shown in search
I rent a virtual server, fully paid via mql5; then immediately (even on restart) under ‘Details’ in VPS Panel MT5 (Version 5, Build 2361), ‘Status’ reads ‘Stopped’ and the ‘Migrate’ space/ area is inactive – at which I am unable to proceed. I need help! 1. See screenshot; when I right-click
Hello everyone, i would want to know if it's possible to change the name of a product you have put on the market
  Signal Rating  (1)
How exactly signal's rating works
hello, i am a signal provider and i wanted to know if i am able to see who is subscribing to my signals. is that information confidential or will it share that information with me ? if so how do you see it
Hey some I'm new here. An I have an issue that i would like to be resolved hopefully by someone . Why is it that every time l try to login in to the MQL community on the metatrader 5 trading platform with the same login password an email that i used on this platform i cant gain access
i try with some indicator. but the shape doesn't show correctly. for example when indicator want to show star or arrow it shows rectangle. for example with fractal indicator
[Deleted]
Hello traders! The purpose of this discussion is to enable traders and programmers to share ideas and tricks on how to get simple necessity functionalities and aesthetics in MetaTrader and Editor. Share: 1 . Editor theme files. 2 . Terminal theming ideas and guides. 3 . Any relevant scripts like
Hello, After cloning a new hard disk, all my indicators and EQ purchased at the Market are gone. It would be unfair to waste my activation as i am using the same laptop Kindly advise. Abdul Hakeem
After turning off news, reducing bars in charts and reducing symbols in the market watch, what other things can be done? Appreciate any new ideas, thanks. Jeff
  Notifications  (2)
Apart from the MT4/MT5 Terminal Alerts, what other alert can in incorporated into a system? For example, can I have a sound system triggered when my trading set-up gets the signal I am waiting for
Hello, this is my conundrum: I created an EA in MQL5 which involved checking for a certain amount of profit before closing. The EA is able to close exactly at the specified amount when testing in the demo account, yet when I use the EA in a live account, it seems to be reaching that certain amount
Can any body guide me how to Subcribe vps
Dear experienced traders, When I request bars, there will be an error like below: invalid bars removed . Why bars removed? What is this message for? Thank you in advance and best wishes
Hello Everyone, I am looking for an EA to trade XAGUSD. Any ideas or advices? Thanks