General - page 524

hello i cant scroll in strategy tester 's chart but metatrader is ok. any idea? i'm confused
Hi, About MqlRates array, why don't work with ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum? MqlRates dados_candles[]; int copia = CopyRates ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 , 3 ,dados_candles); ArraySetAsSeries (dados_candles, true ); int idxMinValue; int idxMaxValue; if (copia != - 1 ) { idxMinValue = ArrayMinimum
Hi, I purchased an EA and after only using 1 activation it has been removed from mql5, what happens to my activations? Is there a refund policy for things like this
I rented an indicator on September 27, 2020 but I could not install it on my MT4 terminal. I have downloaded the demo version before but MT4 community keep rejecting my password and whenever it managed to log me in and click on the indicator, it will require fresh login details and on and on. Please
How can I get MQL5 to recognize and except me login and password on the mt4 platform? I need to know how to load my purchased indicators and Expert advisors onto my new computer
  vps hiring  (1)
hello help out , am trying to rent vps payment is visa card, but if faild the error message directed me to deposit in my account of what i did deposited $16 which i was intending to hire vps for $15 but still it tells me that i have insufficient funds so whats the problem
Hi MQL5 members. I'm a programmer and I'm working in programming a product that is using Webrequest function to get data from my API ( JSON ). It is possible to publish products in the MQL5 market that are using Webrequest function? I want to make sure that using the Webrequest function isn't
I ran a relatively simple optimisation of GBPUSD M1, 2020.08.03 to 2020.09.27 modelling 1 minute OHLC with Input variables set to require 4,000 passes/tasks. I switched off Local agents and Local network farm, so as to only to use the MT5 Cloud Network. The MT5 Cloud Network Agents' in MQL5 Cloud
Not directly related to trading, but interesting. Warm-up for the brain and keyboard at the weekend :-) It came up when I was doing maths with my kids and trying to teach programming. As you know, the area of a triangle can be calculated by the lengths of its three sides. For a polygon, alas, it is
hi in MT5, is it possible to determine the friday market close time by analysing past candles (determine what is the last candle time and go with that value) ? or is it not reliable ? thanks Jeff
Hi, I am facing difficulty in developing an mt5 EA which will open trade on Overlapping RSI and MACD indicator. I am able to create it, when indicator uses previous indicator data but not in normal case when both indicators are applied to close price . As MACD value range around 0 while RSI is
I have a csv file which gives live bar data how can i import it on MT5
Hello. I have been testing an EA on MT4 with success. Just demo account and 1 month virtual server. I have now gone live and now it does not make trades. Migrassion to the virtual server is OK. In the top of my charts on my PC is says, "EA is not available, make sure that experts are anabled
Hi all, I have subscribed for a VPS to host my trades. However after a change of internet, for some reason, the subscribed VPS is not showing up anymore. Please refer to the 2 attached files. How can i access the VPS that I have paid
Hi everyone, I'm looking on mql5 for a function that calls the result of the old closed positions. more precisely: the result of the last closed position. Thank you
Hello everyone, I am trying to make some automations and i am searching for a way to place an order programatically on MT5 mobile. I mean placing an order from another app. Any help will be appreciated
I'm build a EA that I need just candles prices the current day. I looked for something like that but I could not find. Could someone help to find that here on documentation
Dear experienced traders We can change the optimization test's spread from floating to a value, like 20, 30. Do you know how to change the value back to floating? Thank you in advance and best regards
Hello ! Can I add my broker IB link in the description of my signals ? Will it be judged spam ? If someone ask me questions about broker ,can I send him my broker IB link ? Will it be judged spam ? What kind of actions will be judged spam ? I'm afraid of banned and Financial operations are limited
Hello, I'm having some issue while using in an EA indicators that use ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,NULL,0) function . I used this function in some of my indicator because it's the only way to trigger indicator recalculation without waiting a new tick but: In case of I call multiple of these indicators of
My friends showed me his bots performance, it had all the trades listed, the win to loss ratio a whole bunch of statistics etc... It was all on this website. Where can I access that information? Thank you And no im not talking about a backtest
can anyone help me with this bit of coding... From what i understand... i can use the ExponentialMAOnBuffer() but im not so clear as to how
After today's update, windows 10, all EA that I bought in the market are not active. I need to remove them from MT4 and install again, but then activation is lost. Is there any way to fix this? without loss of activation, given that some EA is no longer for sale in market, I do not want to lose
I just purchased a VPS earlier this month for a 3 month subscription package. But yesterday the VPS option disappeared on my MT4 Platform and didn't reappear. I've tried logging in to MQL5 community. I've tried deleting the account on MT4 Platform, then logging in again. I've checked on the MQL5 web
  Change username  (2)
Hi, please help me to change my username, thank you so much
[Deleted]
  MathRandom(0,10)  (8)
Hello. I've developed a tendency of requiring random numbers within a specified range. Has anyone ever come accross, or developed such a library? I could use some help, rather than creating one from scratch. Sample functionalities: RandInt(1,8) RandReal(0.01,10)
Guys I can't see my metaquotes id is invisible can you help me
Comments not related to " mql5 language features, intricacies and tr icks" have been moved to this thread
Read articles about, but no workaround found. I've progressively extended my EA from Multitimeframe/One Pair to Multipair/Multitimeframe, no problem, it even worked during one complete week on demo. Then i decide to improve it a bit, and came the troubles. Let say that EA intensively use icustom()...
Where can i see freelance rankings, as before? Where did they put it? Thanks