General - page 134

If I have account where I only want a portion of the funds available to an EA----I only want my EA to access only $4999 and nothing else. How to do I make sure to allow it only access to the $4999 without it touching the rest of the funds? I am using Meta Trader 5. I also have a VPS. Thank you
I want to load my indicator as resource: #resource "\\Indicators\\MyEMA_R.ex5" ... int OnInit () { ... hMA = iCustom ( _Symbol , PERIOD_H1 , "::Indicators\\MyEMA_R.ex5" ,PER,cFLATT,REL,DEV,BRK); if (hMA == INVALID_HANDLE ) { Print ( "Handle MyEMA_R failed, err:" ,err()); return (
I am debugging a Trading System program on MT5 build 3683. I have a bool variable used as input variable in a file that is included in main code file. If I compile and run the code within MT5, and then open the program panel showing input variables, the variable is listed with the right value set
I'm having trouble loading an EA onto the Metatrader marketplace MT4. The EA in question is Multipairs, fully configurable, and I can't seem to get it to pass the strategy tester . I've tried several times without success and I'm starting to get frustrated. NOT WORKING WITH THE SYMBOL THAT YOU
Hi I'm not sure that my Agents are connected to the MQL5 cloud and able to be used by the public. I would like to get some clarity if anyone can assist. 1) I've installed the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester (Will be referred to as "the tester" going forward). 2) I've entered my MQL5 Community account
My withdrawal is suspended because I had added third-party links into my two products descriptions and also to their comments. Then I removed all the third-party links in their descriptions, but my withdrawal is still suspended. Then I concluded it's because in the comments of my two products there
  MT5 FTP Problem  (3)
Hello. I have enabled ftp streaming on Metatrader 5, but this is the content of the file uploaded to the server. But when I download the report locally, there is no problem. Does anyone have any idea about the solution to this problem
I cant install MT5 anymore on my WIN11 running in Parallels Desktop on M1 Pro machine. Other users also confirm the issue here https://forum.parallels.com/threads/metatrader-5-running-on-latest-version-of-parallels-and-windows-11-running-on-m1-pro.359050/
The function TesterHideIndicators() is not listed here where all MQL5 function appear: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/function_indices I recommend this link to others for a search (Ctrl+F) with simple keywords acc. to the idea "What is the name of the function that does ...?" On the other hand it is
Hello, everyone I am new to MQL5, and I need some help in reading the opened Position Type (if it is Buy or Sell - int type) //--- variables for returning values from position properties double   open_price; double   initial_volume; long     positionID;...
Der All, I have question to ask and hope someone can help here. I am struggling to find a indicator or programme or whatever you wanna call it to change base currency as per your choice. We all know there are 28 top currencies to trade, and most of them are fix as pair, (EURUSD, EURGBP, GBPAUD
Hi All I have 2 trading accounts with different platforms. When trying to attach an EA to both charts, it stays on for awhile and then the one deactivates from the unopened account on its own without warning. Even though both charts (and accounts) are connected to a VPS. What do I need to do to keep
I am new and I was please enquiring something about arbitration, how do I know a good developer when looking at Arbitration. Should it be 100% in Green or Red Also what should I consider when looking project percentage and overdue? Thankyou
Hello everyone, Since 15 days ago (Aug 10, 2022) I installed MT5 on my Mac and everything was working perfect. When I installed MT5 on my computer I already had macOS Monterey 12.5 ... Yesterday I updated to version 12.5.1, and when I tried to open MT5, it didn't work anymore! Only the basic menu
Hello, i have problems to get the last tick price of a symbol pair. When I call the function SymbolInfoTick() and want to get the last tick from the MqlTick the result is 0. SymbolInfoDouble(..., SYMBOL_LAST) is also 0. How can I get the last tick price of a symbol pair ? Best, Tobi
The uploaded version does not allow optimization: (however if I download the version from the controlpanel (https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/XXXXX/controlpanel#!tab=files) it works.) 2021.02.07 08:52:41.111 Tester "Market\ XXXXXXXXXXXX .ex5" 64 bit demo version 2021.02.07 08:52:41.395
Hi Team, Is it possible to attach an Indicator (e.g RSI) to the chart window instead of a separate Indicator window ? I want to attach oscillators to chart window instead of separate indicator window. Thank you
Hello, For some strange reason my MetaTrader 5 platform won't let me log in to any of my existing accounts, I just get this blank loading page ( The network wheel in the bottom right just keeps spinning) after I enter the correct login credentials. I have tried re-installing MetaTrader 5 but it's
Hello friends, Do we have any shortcut key in MT5 to go back to chart history by entering a specific date and time
hi anyone can suggest why this happens? on market watch quotes are updated and bid ask line are moving but candle freeze for few seconds especially in high volatility moment. the platform is not freeze, just candles. build 3661
Hey guys, I have this code and it's working well but I want the expert to work after the new signal and not immediately while we run the expert... Can someone fix this code for me
  Money  (2)
I would like my money back please I deposited it on the account but I have changed my mind from trading
MQL4 has HideTestIndicators function, now which function in mql5 is it equivalent to this function
How to Hide symbol chart's Caption and Border? Just like the picture: I have tried import user32.dll and writed the code, but failed: #import "user32.dll" long SetWindowLongA(int hWnd, int nIndex, ulong dwNewLong); long SetWindowLongW(int hWnd, int nIndex, ulong...
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, December 16, 2022. It contains the following changes: MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal build 3550 Terminal: Updated translations of the user interface. , Fixes based on crash logs. MetaTrader 5 Web Terminal build 3550 Fixed errors in 2FA/TOTP
Hello everyone, I encountered an error message that says 'An error occurred. Code: -14' when I tried to send a message in channel. Does anyone have an idea what this error means and how to fix it? Thank you in advance for your help
Hello, I have global variables in an include file, defined like this include.mqh double variable1 = 5 ; then I use this include for different indicators, eas and scripts. script 1 #include <include.mqh> indicator 1 #include <include.mqh> expert 1 #include <include.mqh> If I initialize the variable
  PM message  (3)
hello friends what's this error pm message can not sent
Hello, After I added this code my backtest got REALLY slow to the point where it crashes after a few months... Any ideas on how to fix this. void CloseAllTrades() { for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i++) { int ticket = PositionGetTicket (i); trade.PositionClose(ticket);