General - page 261

I have a new account with a balance. Have not had the option to trade at all. Please anyone help. Thanks
I have two new warnings to issue about 1) signals, and 2) VPS offered by a broker. Starting with 1) DO NOT COPY STOPLOSS/TAKEPROFIT. This just happened to me a day or two ago and, apparently, many people on the JohnPaul77 signal, and who knows how many signal subscribers have been affected by...
  VPS not starting  (6)
Hello Team, My VPS is not starting ,please could you help? I've attached some screenshots. Thanks Marco Error Message 2022.06.17 09:40:35.934 Virtual Hosting 6373876: failed to get status for 6373876 failed to execute the migrate command
Hello I'm working with copy trader in my broker and its strategy working with martingale . I need a EA that help me to avoid accept more order ( if accept specified lost volume it would be better as option ) and send me alarm to follow rest of order manually . as you completely aware martingale
  Restore signal  (2)
Is it possible to restore the signal after unsubscribe few days ago
Hello, I have constructed a program for automated trading . It worked without a brake for several days and without change. Today it stopped buying and selling ( short position ). On the code it's everything ok, and on my trading account there are enough money so to trade. What could it be? Ty
What happened to product description automatic language conversion I remember when the validation used to be done by moderators once I converted the product decription to all languages in mql5 but the moderator told me I don't need to do that because it is automatically converted but it seems now it
Helo MQL5 group. I am signal provider. I dont see my broker in list Could you add my broker to the list for me. Thanks a lot This is information about broker. www.FXCE.Com Thanks
Hi, my virtual server recently expired and I even had it on auto renewal. but it never got renewed. I tried doing it manually and it gives me an error saying that "no hosting server is available for FXchoice-pro live". My other friends try it with the same mt4 trader broker and do not have the same
Even Less than 50 trades per year will be fine, More than 50 trades per year, More than 100 trades per year, More than 150 trades per year, More than 200 trades per year, More than 300 trades per year, More than 500 trades per year
The following things I can't really understand: 1. What is "Stochastic: final smoothing" ? 2. What is "Stochastic: type of smoothing" ? 3. What is the RSI, BB, Stochastic and MA Signal Bar? 4. What is "MA: horizontal shift" ? 5. What is "MA: hsmoothing type"
I have a program which gets instructions from a CSV file, I want to know if it's possible to account for the last row I executed so that the next time I check I only read instructions for newly added rows. Can I also just know the number of lines in a CSV file
I've creted a flask api to call copy_ticks_range. but when I called it It prints None, after that I called last_error() function and It's Says: (-10004, "No IPC connection") what is the meaning of this? Can anyone help me? (I also tried given example and gives same output) Thank you! And My Code is
Hello friends, I'm testing an automated trading bot (Python + Metatrader 5) For my bot I'm requesting the price values for: open, close, low, high (for last price bar) For some time ranges it suddenly stops working. The behaviour is: open (empty value) close (empty value) low (empty value) high
I would like to be able to check by code whether the backtest is using open price, control prices and tick data/mode. So that I can restrict the use of open price. How can I do that
After subscribe the signal is it possible to get refund after cancel a week? Because i did get any singnal after i move my subcription
Hi guys, i keep getting an AttributeError with my code, does anyone know how to fix it, it has got be stumped. Get the last tick for the Crypto is Error but Currency cross is Ok! My code in attachment file. Any support would be great
Hello, I got a problem with my MT5 displaying new candles. Some times in some instruments, there only display the price line following the tick change, but no new candle stick or bars displaying. Old candles are still there in the bar chart, seems there are errors in a certain time and then the bars
Hello if possible, please share here for unusual divergences to predict next movements
  Wishes for MT5  (1163   1 2 3 4 5 ... 116 117)
A logical continuation of the theme: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/105052
  Convert EA  (1)
Hi I need to convertan eA from MT4 to MT5 does anyone know how tp help me
turn off EA from metatrader mobile app? IS this possible? thanks, mark
  Python api mt5  (2)
Hello everyone, I am using the python mt5 library, it's really great, execpt I miss some functions. I am refering to those about economic calendar (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/calendar). Will it be included in the next release? When would that be? Thanks pgz
i made a buy 1 trading signal on MT4 today but i saw that the trader did not have a stop loss so i unsubscribed and the money was refunded to my account. However, when I make a withdrawal to my visa or paypal card, I get an error saying: " Withdrawal unavailable: no earned money on your account"
My account has been verified, and I have successfully withdrawn once, but today I went to the account to receive the following message " Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all
  vps  (18   1 2)
I rented VPS directly from metatrader platform I think I did everything but it seems to me not working... CPU use is always at zero push notifications dont arrive on my phone...they arrive perfectly when pc in on but not when pc is off can anybody help
According to my summary on the forum, I get some limitation about MT5 VPS. Am I summarizing correctly? 1. If your EA run with dll, MT5 VPS can not run it ? 2. Python integration can not used to MT5 VPS ? 3. One terminal One VPS ? 4. One Account One VPS ? 5. If in one account, one EA to trade EURUSD
Hi, i have this notifications and I'm no t sure if are a security breach and someone is entering my account. Can you tell me what those are please
I would like to try signal copy trading, chosing a signal in MQL5.I have two questions: 1) When looking for a signal, I adjust the filters to get an overview on potential signals. What I don't understand is the leverage column: Don't I automatically trade using the leverage that is set by my broker
  VPS not working  (3)
VPS not working, i have rented 3 VPS to work on mql5 to run forex EA, but it only works when entering trades at 1st time then VPS doesn't work when i shutdown, and orders according to EAforex don't work as EA did programming, can anyone help me