General - page 1951

lsma  (9)
Does anybody have a 25 period lsma indicator for Metatrader 3? Many Thanks
Hi again, Whilst on the subject of MACD, are there any indicators which highlight MACD divergence against price action? I've done the usual Google as well as a search of the Yahoo site but to no avail. Anyone? Thanks for any help Best Regards Martin
  MT4 DDE
Is there any chance that you can add some more crosses to the DDE. Even just the AUD/USD and CAD/USD would be great.. Thanks as always.... _______________________________ Sorry, I just realised that you have already done this, GREAT WORK, thanks :))
MetaTrader 4. Build 156. Attention: MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 152 and less than 152 is not supported by MetaTrader 4 Server. Please update your client terminal. 1. Updated array passing as parameter into imported functions. 2. Updated account history displaying by new transactions. 3....
is it possible to put an up arrow into a comment? if so, can you point me in the right direction? jimf
Is it possible to print profiles (ie several charts) instead of only single charts ?
In mt4,can I mark a special K-line with special color? e.g. if 10000*abs(close-open)>=100,then mark this K-line with bold-red (or draw an arrow near it) Thank you!
Hi There, I am new with MT - I still little confuse with the language can some one help me tranfer this indicator from Visual trading language to MT Language? Res :=valuewhen(1, Cross(Mov(C, LBP,S),C), HHV(H, LBP)); Sup :=valuewhen(1, Cross(C,Mov(C, LBP,S)), LLV(L, LBP)); in human language
  Symbols  (4)
Hi, do the symbols have enumeration values? Thanks, Ernst
MetaTrader 4. Build 155. 1. Updated initialization of global strings in compiler. 2. Updated parameter passing with type casting in imported functions in compiler. 3. Added constant OBJPROP_DEVIATION in MQL4. 4. Updated helpfile of MetaEditor IDE. 5. "Angle" object properties are measured in...
Hello, I am quite new to MT and so far I am astonished by the quality of the tools and the platform. I would like to know if the option "Strategy Tester" is going to be introduce in MT4 as it seems like it is not integrated ? I had to download the previous version MT3.85 to be able to...
Hi, I need some help to code the double moving average of RSI(14). I would like to know if it's the right way to do? for (i=0; i<1000; i++) RSI_Buffer[i] = iRSI (NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, i); for(i=0; i<1000; i++) tmp[i] = iMAOnArray (RSI_Buffer, Bars, 14, 0, MODE_EMA, i); for(i=0; i<1000; i++)
Is it possible in the Seperate Volume Panel to apply Moving Averages thru the Volume
Hi, I have written a simple custom indicator for MT4. It works fine on the computer where it was created. However, when I take the compiled version, i.e. the .EX4 version of the indicator to another computer, it simply disappears. Is there a way to make an .EX4 compiled file independent of the...
I had a demo accout,and was doing a few trades with success. Then my accout was gone after 1 month,which I expected. Butt now I fill out demo account form and select next, second page is server page which comes up with meta quotes server, so I select next. Last page registration page "wait awhile"...
I am right in assuming there is something wrong with this variable? iBandsOnArray The editor desciption has an example that is wrong and definition is supposed to be double iBandsOnArray( double array[], int total, int deviation, int bands_shift, int mode, int shift) and the example given is...
I find in mt4, the help file( tools >metaquotes language editor > help > help topics) is in russian. But I don't know Russian, so I wan't to learn mt language from mt3. So, can anybody tell me whether the mt-languages of mt3 and mt4 are compatible ?
to make an equal distance parallel channel. how we can do/measure it? tks in adv.
  OCO orders  (2)
Hello! I would like to know if OCO orders will be avaible in MT4? Thank you
How can I reset or (better) change my current balance in the demo account? should I open a new one? thanks Pepo
AUD &amp; CAD in my mt4 have no update from GT 2-17 15:00, and others are OK. Could you tell me the reason.
Stringo, Will it be possible to have input values in the next update, when calculating this indicator which I use every day, instead of just the default values as you programmed it ? The defaults seems to be too short, whipsawing too much. I use the macd also every day, and input values myself
MetaTrader 4. Build 154. Starting next build (build 155) the support of terminals with 152 and older builds will be stopped. 1. Implemented "Fixed chart position" chart property instead left side fixing. Initially mark is placed at the bottom left corner of chart window and mark position on bottom...
ArrayCopySeries() method returns 'ArrayCopySeries function internal error' The GetLastError() returns 4053 What does this error '4053' stand for? Is there any documentation available on errors? Kash
Hello everyone, Well scorpion provided me with a 2Gb file of tick data of EUR/USD sinc 1998 I believe. I know that MetaTrader and my computer itself cannot support that much memory (I have 1GB of RAM). So I was wondering if there was any way to chop up the file to get different files to be able to
What is the difference between an OP_BUYLIMIT order and OP_BUYSTOP? thanks Pepo
  MT4 memory leaks?  (10)
Hi all, I have MT4 build 151 running an expert onto a given pair, and it start consuming 1MB memory every 3-6 pips received. After about 20 minutes, the MT log says that it doesn't have enough memory, and exits. As I am an experienced programmer, I think I am not creating variables that will lock...
For me trading for a short time period and using expert advisor to reverse trades ( closing an old possition and opening a new one opposite at the same price), makes a big difference during between backtesting and live trading. For example in live trading : I am buying eur/usd at 1.2654 and i...
  Woodie CCI  (9)
Hi I need to draw 3 indicators (Metatrader 3) on the same window in different color and shape CCI 6 in Red line CCI 14 In Blue line CCI 14 in Green histogram Can any body tell me if it is possible to draw more than 2 in MLQ2 ? I have the following program; can anybody...
Hi, It seems that iCustom() method returns a 'double' value. Which value is it in iCustom() method? How do we set that value? Kash