General - page 1790

Hello all, Those two indicators expirated I tried to join Fx Sniper by email, but it seems he deletes his email account These indicators taken a great part in my trading, and since they expired i'm very despointted and my trading go slowly Please who can help me, give indicator with no...
Does anyone know if there is an EA out there that meets this criteria or can someone who has the experience and knowledge make one? PROPERTIES: sStr1 -------- === TIME REVERSAL === FirstCandle -------- 11:00 SecondCandle -------- 14:00 TimeToPlaceTrade...
This system seems profitable on Cable. If anyone can make an EA, then that would be brill. PDF attached.
is it possible to build an indicator based on the MA levels, eg if i wanted to use a 21 SMA with levels of +40 and -40, how would this be coded in comparison to ma = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0); is it simply a case of ma + 0.0040 ma - 0.0040
Hi, I have a script which keeps on calling RefreshRates() in a while loop. The script is executed on the USDJPY chart. RefreshRates() returns TRUE only if a new tick is received for the Symbol() in the chart. That is, USDJPY in this case. How can I make RefreshRates() return TRUE for other...
Hello, I couldn't find a solution to this in the forum search. I'm sure this is an easy question, but, I'm just missing it. Is there a function that checks to make sure a custom indicator is installed? Thanks. stockwet
hi ,is it possible to make an indicator that alerts to when 2 moving averages with shift added cross each other? i.e....sma 14 with shift of 8 cross with a sma 7 with a shift of 5. any help would be great even if its just a NO it cant be done,thanks
  memory leak in build 200  (21   1 2 3)
I have been running the same EA for six months with no problems at all and then with the upgrade to build 200 a severe memory leak began. Within a matter of hours all 2GB of memory and 4GB of paging file have been used on my computer and I receive this error over and over again: no memory for temp...
I've searched the forums and can't find this particular indicator or code. I have displayed on my charts the following lines: Yesterday's highest High and lowest Low. This week's and last week's highest High and lowest Low. This month's and last month's highest High and lowest Low. What I can't...
Can anyone point me to where I may be able to get a file to highlight inside price bars in MT4 ? Thanks Biggo
[Deleted]
I have a PHP web application that needs access to the latest quotes on several currency pairs - anyone know of a good way to address this or good providers (inexpensive or free) that I could poll for the latest quotes?
Can anyone recommend good systems or strategies they use to trade the dull Asian session ? It seems that most systems will talk of the Asian session, but any trades would actually be done when the European session starts since that is when one will actually start seeing moves [Asian/European session
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I found this indicator (attached as MQL) on this forum its like ZigZag but doesn't repaint and I think it has great potential - the MQ3 version works OK but there is no MQ4 version so I converted the MQ3 with a tool but it still has a few bugs with the arrays and if all arrays are...
  Email sending  (4)
Is it possible that mt4 will send automaticly email when trade is opened??
[Deleted]
hi, I have EURUSD close only data in an array. like Data[] But the numbers are all EURUSD closes for all the records. How can I convert or normalise all data in the array to between a minimum of 0 and maxium of 1. Then I can draw data in Indictor box. And other reasons ??? I know I need Max number...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, does anyone know if there is a way to "step through" historic data and look at an indicators output, the visual mode doesn't do this as far as I know as it doesn't show the indicator whilst testing. Also F12 step by step doesn't apply indicator to last bar, any suggestions would be much...
  CrossedAlertsTrader  (30   1 2 3)
hi guys. im a newbie technical trader. im trying to install a MTF custom indicator called Center of Gravity. I installed the proper files in the proper MT4 folders and when i load the indicator, i get a blank indicator window. what could be the problem? thanks in advance...
Hi, I am a 100% newbie, I have searched the MT4 but can not find a button to view any statement, would you please help me? Many thanks.
I would like to setup a folder (to reside on my Desktop maybe) for nothing but custom indicators. For the indicators I have already downloaded into MT4 do I move the .ex4 file, the file with the large yellow exclamation mark, or both? thanks, Randy Gunn P.S. and much thanks to all of you who...
Here is the backtesting result of an EA ready to be released for forward testing. The modelling quality shows 90%. Do you think this EA can match real time trades? Thanks.
  Market timing  (6)
Every point on the chart has two coordinates. Price and time (date ). Most of the traders and indicators focus on price. I have read some articles about traders who state that time is as important as the price. Gann , according to the articles ( we will not be discussing all the speculation around...
I have indicator what is making signals (alerts)but I want to know that is it possible to make ea out of it. That it would open trade if alert is maked. Is it difficult script??
Hello I want to let everybody to test this my typical 10p3 EA, i have modified to make it more agressive. Setting can be your choice. Please set BUY only for Dreamteam, and SELL only for Teamdream. And both should be running on EURUSD and USDCHF, it does not matter how crazy the market is, your...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2006, the article "Winners of the Automated Trading Championship 2006" has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2006/news/112/). On the 23rd of December 2006, the first annual Automated Trading Championship 2006 was over. 258 developers...
Hello: I would like to develop a system where an EA with DLL programming will login to a website via SOAP or some other protocol to retrieve trade signals in real-time. It will authenticate with an username/password combo and the EA will just buy/sell according to the signals. Obviously some of...
Hello: I was wondering if its at all possible on MT4 platform, to have the pop up box(after you click "New Order" to execute a new trade for a market order) to have a Stop Loss, Take Profit, and a Trailing Stop, parameter boxes, for both the SELL & BUY ?? You see, the set up you have now, is...
[Deleted]
  News EA  (10)
Is there an EA or is there a way someone could develop an ea or indicator to where you can set a buy and sell stop at a certain date and time, the amount of take profit, plus have it to where you can adjust the amount of your pips upon entry. Suppose 2 minutes till eur/usd was at 1.2929 you wanted...
Hi All ! I have loss an script or an EA and it's impossible to find on my side.. You can say me what is this script or EA please ? This code product an screen capture on each candle and put the .gif in folder "experts/files" This Code (EA or Script) create automatically an folder if i put this...