General - page 1789

Hello, just wondering if anyone has herd if Bluto is still lurking around and may release Goblin 2? Thanks
Hi With todays Non-farm payroll being potentially pivotal in the market, I wanted to take the opportunity to find out about sources of live news. For example, there must be a significant delay in news being reported on sites such as forex factory or yahoo financial. I know of Tradethenews but it is...
  Need SL & TP added to EA  (11   1 2)
I have been playing around with the attached Moving Average EA with interesting results but would like to limit the losses. I wonder if one of the expert programmers would be so kind and add variable SL and while they are at it also variable TP? Thanks in advance
After the new years, the chop zone indicator that fxsniper posted is not working anymore with mt4. Is anyone else having the same experience? maybe we can get an updated version? Mine says "Outdated, contact fxsniper" on MT4 Alpari. None of fxsnipers email addresses work. Any help? Thanks
Hello, I want to place a buy order and the sell order (hedging) at the same price. How can I accomplish this using EA? It looks like we can place only one order per tick which means there is one tick difference in the entry price of buy and sell orders (after the spread). Thank you, - sam123
Hello, I would like to make an automatic systeme with the indicator DMI. With the crossing of the DI + and DI-. I join the indicator and my systeme which does not want to work. If a person can help me PLEASE
I want to create the poll: which trading system/threads are ready to be a section: - The "XO"-Method; - ISAKAS ashi by Kuskus_Osentogg; - Dolly; - stella; - The Murrey Math Trading System; - ASCTrend system; - Ichimoku; - digital filters; - indicators' setup (how to use the indicators); - EAs setup...
Hi ... Do any body know wht the 5 u 3 K is these ?! Is these fib vortech or what ?
Can anyones tell me how to use this indicator. Thanks
[Deleted]
  FractalsEdge FX  (8)
I am trying to duplicate much of what the FractalsEsge FX (http://www.fractalsedge-fx.com/ software does via MetaTrader alone. Has anyone used this software and can explain more of what it does? And what opportunities do we have to duplicate it in MT4?
I cant indicators what are not repainting past. And because of that Im asking your help please if you know any indicator what does not repaint past please post it here.
I have two computers: my desktop and laptop. Desktop is FXDD and my laptop is InterbankFX. Both are used for backtesting. My desktop is also used for forward testing on a demo. I've downloaded USDCHF data from build 200 on both computers. I made sure the data was converted to all timeframes. I...
  Mt4(cry2) (cry2)  (6)
Hello all While i was browsing the internet i found a broker that allow you to trade with no minimal deposit, yes you can open a live account with $10 and trade 0.01 lot" This broker is using the MT4 also. Unfortunately i did not save this search and i lost it. Does any one know which...
hi! does anyone have adjustable bollinger bands that will show the bollinger bands in exponential, linear weighted, smoother form. and with the possiblity to change the bands in fractal form for example 2.2 instead of the usual 2? the BB in MT4 are pretty basic. so im hoping some one has a better...
Hi! Today i was really bored, so i begun making some indicators to kill time. I dont really know if this indicator could be helpful to anyone, but just in case here it is lol. Just to make things more fun and interesting i've put many parameters. Until now there are two main modes. Mode 0 is a...
I need some one to code this very simple EA Here is the setup Pair : GBP/JPY TF : 4H (Can also use 1H) Lot size : 0.01 (I run EA test on a live mini account) Indicators: Moving Average : Simple - Period(50) - Apply to High Moving Average : Simple - Period(50) - Apply to Close Moving Average : Simple...
We need some tester for a new EA. You can find all the details on the original Time Bomb Tim thread. I appreciate your time. Thank you The Source
  Time Bomb Tim  (24   1 2 3)
Updated: 02/01/2007 I've attached the EA coded by DrGoodVibe I've attached the indicators and template in the RAR file. Here is the setup Pair : GBP/JPY TF : 4H (Can also use 1H) Lot size : 0.01 (I run EA test on a live mini account) Indicators: Moving Average : Simple - Period(50) - Apply...
Hi I am looking for .mq4 version of Camarilla and Camarilla AGH A if anyone has it... Thanks S
[Deleted]
Hi all, I sent Codersguru a pm with a similar request, but figured it would be something that would be useful for the whole community. Also, he seems like a busy guy, so I'm hoping that maybe someone else out there might also have the answer: Here is the problem...I am trying to write a .dll in C++...
High all and happy New Year, I have put my metatrader on this morning 6.45 GMT and it does not seem to be working any ideas anyone , is it something to do with New Year or holidays??????
I used to be a gamer until I found the best game ... Forex! When I played games finding the servers with the lowest ping was important for the best reaction times on an FPS like FEAR and often the servers on the US east coast or on another continent would have horrible ping. The servers on the west
[Deleted]
  Pip Values  (10)
I ran a little test to determine the Minimum Pip Size and the Pip Value (in US Dollars). I am attaching my results here. I was surprised at the minimum pip size for AUDJPY, NZDJPY and CHFJPY. They are 0.001! However, the quotes are in 0.010 increments. That is fine and dandy, but my pip step...
Can't find any book on amazon or barnenoble.com. Is there a store that sell this kind of thing? I want to learn more. It looks a lot like C++. Bye.
Was just wondering....does anyone know?
One of my trading colleague gave this idea. Draw EMA 144 close (yellow) and EMA 169 close (red) on H1 GBPUSD chart. Enter 2 lots when H1 candle closed above the "tunnel" for BUY. 1st lot take profit 15pips. 2nd lot trail 20pips or move SL to entry price after +15. Take every trade for every closing...
Is anyone else having a problem upgrading to build 201? When I start MT4, it downloads and installs the update. I then hit update and restart and it hangs and stops responding. Anyone else having this problem?
  Metatrader 4  (2)
Hi How you guys have learnt the MT4 language? Are there any books, website,...? Thank you for your help
[Deleted]
Hi All, I need an EA for a simple system that I have used manually for quite some time. It works the same for all time frames although I use it on weekly or daily charts.. It uses pivot points with a strength of 2, meaning there are 2 lower highs on either side, or 2 higher lows for sells....
Hi I needed this simple indicator. If the previous bars high or low is broken, then the current candle would turn Aqua (or any other colour) If the previous candle's high or low was not broken, then the current candle's colour would remain Lime (or no colour, just default) OPTIONAL: If you could...