Simple indicator needed, can some1 plz code it?

Hi

I needed this simple indicator. If the previous bars high or low is broken, then the current candle would turn Aqua (or any other colour)

If the previous candle's high or low was not broken, then the current candle's colour would remain Lime (or no colour, just default)

OPTIONAL: If you could also put in the function like:- if the previous candle's high or low was broken the 'x' number of pips then the bar changes colour, ortherwise it doesnt.

Thnx a lot

kevin

I am looking for something similar, I need a 5 Ema on hi, and a 5 EMA on low, and I need an alert, audio or some sort when ever both the Hi and low of a candle close outside of this channel. Is this the place to post this? or is there somewhere else?

thanks

kevmcfoster:
Hi

I needed this simple indicator. If the previous bars high or low is broken, then the current candle would turn Aqua (or any other colour)

If the previous candle's high or low was not broken, then the current candle's colour would remain Lime (or no colour, just default)

OPTIONAL: If you could also put in the function like:- if the previous candle's high or low was broken the 'x' number of pips then the bar changes colour, ortherwise it doesnt.

Thnx a lot

kevin

EMA alert

mjchris:
I am looking for something similar, I need a 5 Ema on hi, and a 5 EMA on low, and I need an alert, audio or some sort when ever both the Hi and low of a candle close outside of this channel. Is this the place to post this? or is there somewhere else? thanks

Hi...

is this what r u looking for ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection

Files:

not exactly what I was after, I will try to attach a screen shot of what I want the indicator to alert me of.

see picture, the green line is 5 EMA on the high for that period(candle), the red line is a 5 EMA on the low for that time period (candle), and I just need the indicator to alert me when the candle body is totally outside that channel of the 2 ema's. like the candle that is circled

("A picture paints a thousand words eh?")

thank you for your response.

prasxz:
Hi...

is this what r u looking for ?

==================

Forex Indicators Collection
Files:
ema_photo.jpg  190 kb
Reason: