General - page 1741

Hi, The MQL reference about the comment argument of the OrderSend() function says the following: Last part of the comment may be changed by server . Can somedy explain what does last part mean? Can the trade server add additional text to this comment? If yes, is there a separator between my comment...
there are so much custom indicator and EA. but why there is no one custom graphical object? e.g. for murrey math, shi channel,etc. anybody can give clue how to make ?
Hi the file below is not working as intended. I need it to sound the alarm when the trend line is broker and it keeps the alarm on "repeat" untill I turn it off manually. the work is not mine but been modified by me inorder to repeat untill manuall off action. please commnet...
Hi there, Has anyone being successful in making a Phi Spiral indicator for MT4? The spiral is well know for projecting the time and price of the market. Attached are some of the images of the spiral in action. Trong [img]http://img515.imageshack.us/my.php?image=spiralwave5uw5.png...
I would like to create a thread where anyone can post there demo/live forward statements/graphs without having to explain what they did to achieve it.
Can somebody create for me a script that I drag over a graph to activate a trailing stop to eliminate key strokes by the conventional way?? Your contribution would be highly appreciated! I tried and failed! Dave
Hi, As a novice can you explain how to get my free indicator (From your forum) onto my chart ? The Metatrader Prog has been downloaded free from ODL brokers but they cannot help. I have applied it to the editor and compiled it again. But it is not being sent to the 'Custom Indicator' list so it can...
Anyone have Wilder's volatility index indicator ? Or is anyone interested in coding it? I have attached a chart showing it on eurusd hourly. I can provide information on the formula. Thanks
In order to make charts larger, I alway drag those 4 toolbars into one row. But it often turns out to be 2 or 3 rows when I start MT4. Is there a way to keep the layout? Thanks.
A friendly request to the programmers. I need a macd indicator but it must display on price and have the ability to change colour or line type when moving above or below "0" value. The histogram is not important but could be put at the bottom of the chart as the built in momentum indicator and would
hi, i'm wondering if there's a simple stoch EA on this forum i did made a search and i cant find any that is working what i need is just a simple normal stoch indicator EA unfortunately i don't know programming thanks alot
  Breakeven Ea  (3)
I am looking for a breakeven EA that was posted a while back but can no longer find it. Anyone have it?
Is there any way to make an expert advisor that places trades for more than one currency and then test it in the strategy tester? I guess I am just wondering how it works since you can only attach an EA to a SINGLE chart and when you actually run strategy tester in Visual Mode it onlys shows the...
Can someone make me an indicator that shows prices between two different brokers? Say i want to watch the quotes between Velocity and FXDD. I'd imagine that this needs to be an EA so it would update quickly enough, but I"m not sure. $50 to whoever can do this successfully for me. Payment by Paypal...
Dear together, i have new currency pairs in Metatrader 4 in the HISTORY CENTER but i can`t get an view in the chart menu ... When i open TOOLS and then HISTORY CENTER i have more CURRENY PAIRS as when i open FILE and then NEW CHART !!! I don`t understand why - or let me better explain - I don`t...
Hi, I am wondering if we have a list of brokers currently associated with MT4? Regards
Hi, Can Mt4 can be controlled via cmd (windows shell - command line) ? For example, to send "buy" order to MT by the command line ? Why to do so ? Well, suppose I want to control MT4 on my computer when I'm not there. I want to send an email to my outlook, with the subject: "BUY 1 GBPUSD". Now I'll
Hi Guys, Do we have a command reference for the Mt4 Platform? I am interested in learning this language and looking for some pointers to start with. Thanks in advance.
I can't figure out why my start method isn't ever being called. Here is the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Test.mq4 |//| Copyright © 2007, Red Mountain Technologies |//|...
Hy Everyone I found trading system in other forum I'm very interesting to make EA from this trading system. I think this will be profitable to everyone, can somebody make EA from this Trading system?? I have made too many systems myself, most of them don't depend on indicators, I'll explain one of...
Hi All, how can I the change default chart properties such as background, grid, foreground, bar up etc, so I can reuse it again for other pairs or every time I reinstall the MT? I tried to use template, but it seems it only worked for the pair that I saved as template, and it only apply for specific...
I have an IBFX live mini account and I've tried to download and import Alpari's data but it seems to go in to the history center wrong. The reason I know something is wrong is because I can backtest the same EA on an FXDD STD demo account and on the IBFX live mini account and get completely...
OK, ive been reading theese threads for quite some time now and have created 2 ideas of my own for EA's. After see'ing how helpfull the members of this forum can be ican only hope the same helpfullness will come on to me! OK, here we go..............am not able to program them myself, Firstly in...
will updated here any signals as many as i can.. There are no valid Elliott Wave trades available at this time. Stay out of the market. Extensive Elliott Commentary for GBPJPY240 (Daily) on 12-Jun-2007 with one incomplete pattern: Wave (B) of the Intermediate degree Flat with a rating of 103.4 is...
Guys i wish that some body could help me here , suddenly from a week or so i'm not geting any mails from this thread though i should be geting it instantly when there is a reply on the threads that i subscribed in..any body facing this problem, i also ent a mail to the admins but no answer till now
Hi all. Hope you are all having trading success. I would so appeciate it if someone could please make me this indicator. I want to be able to draw the 3 horizontal lines on my charts. A middle line which can be positioned either on the open/close/high or low of any candle of my choosing, and have...
hi all... How I can determine in my code if the password used in login is readonly (Investor)? i need send alert message for this situation... thanks
[Deleted]
  Lowest spreads...  (18   1 2)
Hi guys and gals, I would like to know which broker are offering the lowest spreads specially on the GBP pairs. When you add a reply, please give the name of the Broker and the spreads if possible. With best regards..
after reading and reading and reading i was extremely bored from threads that starts with ideas and end with failure where i dont know why people specially in forex aim to build a trading system and its not a Holy Grail but its more like a sweeping machine. so i will share some of the nice ideas i