General - page 1668

AS U ALL KNOW IN MOST CASES NOT EVERYONE CAN BE A PROFFESONAL TRADER SOME TRY AS MUCH BUT THEY STILL END UP LOSEING, AND AT THE SAME TIME IF EVERY ONE KNOWS HOW TO TRADE WHICH CAN NOT BE POSSIBLE, SO SOME AS TO LOSE AND SOME AS TO GAIN IN OTHER WORDS I AM JUST TRYING TO TELL U THAT NO MATTER HOW...
Dear Metaquotes I noticed that when running my EA in visual mode and a rare instance of even hedging occurs (perhaps 2 buys and 2 sells), the equity will still 'bleed'. Have you installed a formula to emulate daily swap rates charged by the broker? This is the only thing I can think of that...
Hello guys i am in the market for a new cell phone so I decided why not buy a smartphone or a PDA. My trader allows mobile trading (metatrader for mobile). I was wondering if any one here can give me any information on which is the best phone to buy for that purpose. Take Care Guys
MetaQuotes Software Corp., Forex Capital Markets LLC (FXCM), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDirectDealer LLC (FXDD) and the TRADERS' magazine are glad to announce the start of preparations for the third annual Automated Trading Championship 2008. Just as one year before, the registration for...
Application of Chaos theory with the Word of God This journal will focus on presentation of my trade results using chaos theory. Before now, and in November 2007, I started a similar thread here at this link below, http://www.fxfisherman...
Hi, I am looking for someone who can create order EA. Idea is not that difficult. and i hope will not take much time for pro. it's a chain of orders one after another. Multiple order system , but one order has to be at one time. if one close another open or waiting till to be open. best...
Dear fellow traders, In my spare moments I have a hard time making my brain relax or disconnect from trading issues...Some of you, after reading this, will think that I am either an idiot, lunatic or just stupid. Others might see a point where I see. I have been testing many EA's, systems, and...
Hello there, In MQL4 how can one programatically determine the height/width in pixels of the window that a script/indicator/expert is attached to? i.e. If the script/indicator/expert is attached to the main chart window then how can I obtain the height/width in pixels of the main chart window. i...
I want to upgrade my PC to a more powerful system. I get overload of cpu during market times and lots of indicators :). What is the recommendation of the metaquotes? Is charting calculations more FPU or ALU intensive? I ask this because benchmarks are different on above with Intel or AMD...
  Look At This It WILL Help  (22   1 2 3)
Hello, Something that helped me immeasurably in my trading was this. Having a real trigger as when to get in and when to get out of a trade. There are all kinds of "lines" "cross overs" but I am the type of person that likes to have a definate ENTRY POINT not something that can be viewed from...
Hello there. I was wondering if someone could tell me how to program the following: I would really like to create a Shaded Area between the Ask Line and Current Price Line (ie, Buy and Sell Price). This would be great because i would be able to instantly see what the spread is at any given time...
[Deleted]
  EUR/USD Open discussion  (142   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Since I'm a fan of EUR/USD i tough that we could share our idea about that pairs. Nothing deadly serious but almost! What's your feeling about nexts moves, past ones, reasons of those, news to come, etc... Just anything that is related to the pairs. The point: get the larger view on the subject
  economy crisis?  (1)
I think so! - Mortgage rates rising, at 5.85% for a 30 year fixed - Nonborrowed bank reserves now at -111,855,000,000 as of May 21st!!! https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.federalreserve.gov/relea...ist/h3hist4.txt - BANKS ARE BROKE!! THEY ARE ILLIQUID, ONLY THING SAVING THEM IS THE FED. - Home...
Oil to NEVER hit $135.00 here is why... 1-Many will continue to profit take as price target of $135 was hit 2-Dollar is getting stronger 3-Commodity bubble about to burst 4-there will be HUGE after memorial day sell off...watch for it...will start tomorrow, Friday May 23 ,2008 5-Next Wed EIA report...
Hello there. I have 3 indicators on my chart window - stoch, williams and macd . I have changed my background chart color to white but i would like to know how to keep the background for my indicators another color (say black for example). If anybody could help me - i would really appreciate it very
  Atm Ea  (31   1 2 3 4)
Here are a few clear explaination : * Check with your broker what is the minimum lot size. 0.01 or 0.1 or 1 * Check with your server time when is the best time to trade. if you like trade day and night just change start hr to 0 and startmin to 0 and stophr 23 and stop minute to 59 * Manual trading...
Article about the growth of internet stocks. Amazing point. Revenues at the Internet Stocks
  EUR/USD Trading  (2)
What is the most active time for EUR/USD? For example, SP500 futures are most active from 9:30 am-10:30am and 3:00pm -4:00pm Eastern Time. Also, is there a major pair similar to the SP500 futures in terms of similarity in the most active times? Thanks in advance.
Can anyone tell me what this parameter actually does? Any help greatly appreciated
  On screen displays  (126   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hi Friends, I have seen lot of charts with info like spread, broker time local time etc on them . Is it possible to have link to thread where I can have them. Appreciate your help.
New MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE build 212 is released. In new version the terminal freezing at the attempt to register a demo account is fixed. Downloads: http://files.metatrader4.com/mt4mobilesetup.se.exe - Windows Installer for MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE; http://www.metaquotes.net/files/mt4mobilesetup...
Hello, I want to add a filter in an EA that if it signals, to check the High/Low of the candle against the spread and if the candle is smaller than the currency spread then pass on the trade. The code below probably is wrong so if some knows what I'm talking about can you please give me the correct
  DLL issues  (1)
I realize there are quite a few posts regarding importing dll's and 250 characters)" class="linkator"error 126, but I am hoping someone has some input on this. I have created a DLL and am having an error 126 problem. I am calling some functions in my DLL from another DLL. I have made sure all the...
  request x Slowa  (3)
Hi Slowa I have a question for you. I know in offline mode I can create charts with different timeframes (360 min for exemple) from 1 min bars. how can i create and use these timeframes in the online mode, to use my strategies not with the standard timeframes? Thank you
This thread is for posts related with "I WANT A FOREX JOB". I want to work for a forex broker..., I want to move to work to London Financial district..., I have an Economics degree and I'm looking for..., I heave been financial analyst during last 20 years..., I was portfolio manager from XYZ...
A working expert advisor based on the Volatility Quality Index. Volatility Quality EA
MetaQuotes Software Corp. announces placing a downloadable version of Sergey Kovalyov’s book Programming in Algorithmic Language MQL4 on the website of MQL4.community. The book is published in the Windows Help File (CHM) format, and it can be downloaded to be studied offline. As its title suggests,...
My entry technique: I intend to enter long or short when the current price bar closes above or below a Donchian Channel (50 day market high or low) ...... double DonchianLowerEntry = iCustom(NULL,0,"DonchianChannel2",2400,3,-2,0,100,0,0); // Entry for Lower Donchian Channel - 50 days,...