Globis forex

Greetings Everyone!

E-MAIL SUPPORT FOR OUR SUBSCRIBERS TO HELP MANAGE TRADES!

If you subscribe to our signals, you can also subscribe to our private members list at:

http://globisforex.net/confirm.html

We provide:

* Regular e-mails about our strategy

* Updates for RAS EA settings

* News about upcoming trades ect.

Visit us at:

http://globisforex.net

Follow our RAS account at:

http://www.fxblue.com/users/globisforex

Twitter news feed:

http://twitter.com/globisforex

Broker is Alpari UK - Classic Account

Spread and Margin conditions:

http://www.alpari.co.uk/en/trading_accounts/spreads_margins.html

PLEASE READ FIRST!

Main goal is to reach long term profits!

Our approach of trading is that we accept the drawdowns, and only taking care of the growth of the equity!

That beeing said it is very important to understand our style of trading. We do believe that with the correct money management it is possible to keep your account in the long run. Many traders fail because of overtrading issues. They blow up their account constantly. Only a very few traders realise that you can only stay in the game if you minimise your risk and positions.

Our style is more kind of a position trading style. Even if the market goes against us, until we have fundamental and technical confirmation we WILL hold our positions. If you are willing to be a new subscriber to our trading, please get used to floating drawdowns! It is part of long term trading and you must understand that.

Please accept that our avarage drawdown is about 20-30% of the account.

Don't oversize your lot!

Please keep in mind the following rules:

Your positions should never be bigger than 0,5-1% of your account. Of course we know that it is not that simple to take care every trade with Rent A Signal, so the most basic thing you can do is to give a relatively low lot size to RAS EA! We recommend the following:

- 0.01 microlot for 1000 account

- 0.1 minilot for 10.000 account (or 0.05 if your broker allows)

- 1.0 lot for 100.000 account (0.5 if your broker allows)

This way you can handle floating drawdowns as well. Also, the floating drawdowns should get relatively "smaller" as your account grows time to time.

Sometimes we hedge our positions so make sure you have a non NFA regulated broker! Hedging is important to our strategy because this way we can keep drawdown in a specific level and by the time we can pull out constant profits from the market every month. (We also take care of swap fees when a position is hanging for a long time. We used to open pairs with positive interest rate so swap fees are usually reduced as well.)

Our live account is started with 10.000 Euros, and we mainly trade with 0.2 minilots. WARNING: we do not recommend trading 0.2 minilots for 10.000 account! We are only trading this size because we have further funds to transfer if our floating drawdown would expand. Requirements for 10.000 is 0.1 minilots! Please set up your RAS EA for the correct lot size before trading!

globisforex:
Other vise

Sorry, it's Otherwise.

Just a reminder to the US traders/investors...this one needs a dealer that allows Hedging...

ES

how many clients do you have?

James666:
how many clients do you have?

We don't have quite a lot clients right now, as because our service at Rent a Signal has only started since nov. 30, but we are having subscribtions almost every day in the past weeks.

Indeed, we require a non NFA broker for our method, so please read about our system at our website or Rent a Signal first.

We closed 1844 pips for december which is a very good score and we are looking forward to next month.

I am interested in trying your signal. Are you able to offer a free trial? I'd like to determine whether the trading delay is acceptable and the signal is received reliably before I pay the month's fee. Cheers.

PJL:
I am interested in trying your signal. Are you able to offer a free trial? I'd like to determine whether the trading delay is acceptable and the signal is received reliably before I pay the month's fee. Cheers.

There are no trial periods available at Rent a Signal this time, so we cannot offer it.

However, we are sure that our trades can cover the montly fee. We don't like to trade for only a few pips (scalping ect.), we like the 30-50-70-100 pips distance. So no one should miss that much pips, even if some delay occures.

We tested Rent a Signal on our accounts too as a buyer, and we found that only a few pips were different do to some delays or spread.

Our suggestion is to use a reliable VPS provider (we use forexvps.com), who has excellent connection. The rest is up to Rent a Signal.

Our future plan is to invent our own service to replicate our trades for our users, but until then we like to use Rent a Signal, even in the long term if their servers will do a good job fur us.

IMPORTANT: before anyone subscribe please study our style of trading and correct lot size: Globis Forex - About Our System

Holiday trading

We would like to announce that we wont be trading during the holidays!

This includes dec 24-25-26-27.

BUT, if you have VPS or you can run your MetaTrader during these days, than you may leave it onifsome very good trade setup should occure. Otherwise we advise to our subscribers to be patient!

Market is very quiet and unpredictable these days of the year.

I see you are opening and closing trades at all hours of the day surely that must be an EA you are using.

guro:
I see you are opening and closing trades at all hours of the day surely that must be an EA you are using.

No, all trades are made manually.

I see you have reduced your monthly fee by $70. I paid $169 this month - so will I get a partial refund, or extra days free to compensate?

Cheers.

Reason: