General - page 137

I know it will be a daft oversight on my part but I have deposited into my mql5 account. How to I use my mt4 platform to buy a signal using the money in my mqls account.
I want a simple MT5 Expert advisor written for me, please assist. Many thanks The rules are very simple - SELL ORDER High Price of previous day Candle > High Price of the current day Candle High Price of current day Candle > High Price of the immediate previous H4 Candle Close Price of Immediate
Is there a indicator that if it below price it always indicate a up trend and if it above price always indicate a down trend
Hi, everybody. I created an indicator with custom images drawn as OBJ_BITMAP_LABEL objects. I placed the images in Images folder inside the MQL5 folder. When I try my indicator in the strategy tester only empty squares are appearing although I created an equal Images folder inside the MQL5 folder of
Hello Friends, I am encountering a unique issue on MT5. On my charts, on MT5, there is the option of showing the "Trade History" on the charts. You just right click on the chart and click the "Trade History" button to toggle the option on or off. It is the button under "Trade Levels". Now, my
Hi, Is there any way to keep /save the history tab configuration of MT5 toolbox? Every time a terminal restarts the chosen columns are reset, things like Swap, Commission, Comment, etc, are turned off again. Saving profiles don't help. Thank you
  News API For EA  (1)
Hi, What are some Forex news api's or similar that I can use for EA's? It seems that the usual Forex news api's are no longer working. https://ec.forexprostools.com/
What can I do if the deadline of my order has expired and the developer has not responded to my messages within 3 days
  Random errors  (3)
I've recently started working on some MQL5 projects and lately these random error codes keep popping up on all of my projects, even on previous works that run just fine are showing these same errors. What's worse is when it's telling me that I have an error on a line that is completely blank. What's
Hi, I'd like to know if I can register my MT4 EA as hidden or private and , to only give permission or send invites to the users I want to access my product. Is this possible , and how ? Thank you
Is there a way to increase the fonts of Comment()?
hey guys, i just went and bought MetaTrader VPS MQL5 London due to my ping was like 300 ms and it promised me like a 2.5 ms or something, i bought it yesterday, ping speed still the same as before nothing has changed, still laggy, we have the best internet in new zealand, im using macbook pro, so i
  signal search  (1)
Hi Hello I wanted to ask how I can search for signals in MT4
Hi All, Has somebody come across an error when trying to re install an EA or indicator purchased from the MT5 market. I recently changed my VPS and had to reinstall my EAs and indicators. For most of the EA's and indicators, the process was straight forward installation from the terminal. For one
I have researched, but still did not find how it really works the "rating system" of the products listed on the MQL Market. Like, is there a "SEO" system or rules to understand how the organic traffic works to increase or decrease a product rating
Hello Comunity, I need your help I created this short code EA(Expert Advisor) but i can not figure out why is giving me this 2 errors can anybody help? (ERRORS highlighted IN RED) '{' - unbalanced parentheses IROBOT.mq5 line 64 '}' - unexpected end of program IROBOT.mq5 line 141 Thanks in advance
Hello i am stuck on this one , appreciate any idea my EA is placing Pending orders according to certain conditions , lets say will execute after 2 bars are bullish after these 2 bars passed is another condition which will be one EMA on top of the other . now if i placed the EMA condition from the
How can I use mql5 to implement a limit order at the indicator price, so that it would be updated every bar at the indicator price before it is executed
Can i withdraw via bank transfer to my EURO bank account
i want to registered as a seller but my application is rejected now what i do i still want to apply but there is no option for apply. please help me
[Deleted]
Are there brokers not in GMT+2 timezone? So far, noticed all my brokers are in the same time zone and having same date on DST
I would like to withdraw my funds that I submitted for a job that didn't fall through - can I do this
How do these two things work together if the deal is market order? I could not find any explanation in the documentation. Thanks
Hi Guys Can someone explain why whenever I have a new chart opened and run iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0) or iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,1) for the first time. I always got 1970.01.01. TimeCurrent() is showing good time, straight away
Hello everyone, I found this MT5 indicator: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Volume_Delta.mq5 | //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ #property copyright "avoitenko" #property
I'd like to change the chart default - for example, I would like to take the grid lines off and have the crosshair in use at all times. I know I can go in and change these properties, but is there a way to make these things the default for every chart that opens
Hi everyone I've created panel in mt5 , but as the attached picture shows , some objects are shown . I use MainWindow.BringToTop() but it doesn't work for hiding objects. Please help
When will I finally be able to choose my own time zone? No broker will let you choose. It's just what the server says and that's it. I don't understand why it's such a problem to have a local function that simply adds/subtracts the time
Hello, I'm renting a MQL5 VPS (base option) and I'd like to ask what are the optimal parameters in term of CPU-Memory-Disk load, in order to consider the VPS efficient and effective. Currently my VPS shows respectively 3% - 926 MB and 811 MB. Are these figures ok? What suggestion you can provide in
Hello. I would like to know how to succesfully launch my ea. A warnings pops up : "No contexts (symbols) found, aborting". All I know is that thoose are forex symbols and i can look at the quotation mark if i click on display. Also : when starting the robot, what does "allow the modification of