General - page 1224

There is a large amount of information (about 20 GB in a text file). The information consists of the same kind of sequences, about a million of them. It is necessary to go through all the sequences repeatedly and make some calculations. The first thing that comes to mind is to read all the contents
The big news at the moment is in the UK, where it looks like there's a real chance that Scotland might vote to leave Great Britain in a referendum that's coming up on Sept. 18. Up until very recently, the conventional wisdom was that it would be a fairly close vote, but that really the...
[Deleted]
I am keenly interested in knowing that if there is any possibility to see the time mentioned in our own time-zone in Meta Trader 4 ? Currently as a default setup, after installing the MT4 from our broker's website and when we run it, we see chart windows as per the server time. But what if one...
Can anyone explainme why trying to force scale to 1 inside an indicator I get the error 4210? Here the code in the init (): long scala; ResetLastError(); bool result; result= ChartGetInteger(ChartID(),CHART_SCALE_PT_PER_BAR,0,scala); if (result!= true) Print(__FUNCTION__+", Error Code = "...
I use to have this indicator from codebase but when I reinstall my metatrader I lost it.  Can you help me find this indicator that has Red thumb (sell) and Green thumb (buy).  I thought it was called Kanya  or Kabanya but I don't remember. Please help me find this indicator.
Hey there, i am trying to check if in last two hours there was an ordertype:    if( OrderSelect(OrdersHistoryTotal()-1, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY) == true)   {      if (OrderType()==OP_BUY)      {         Print("Last order type: ",OrderType());      }      if (OrderType()==OP_SELL)      {...
Anyone looking at the Federal Reserve's own data set, that provided with the generous "free" funding of the US taxpayer by way of the St. Louis Fed's FRED database, will notice something quite welcome, if magical: total US debt held by the public - that which is not part of intragovernment holdings,...
What do the leters "o" and "h" mean in "USDCADh" and "EURGBPo"?
1. EA can run on Forex brokers' servers having enough 28 currency pairs: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, NZDJPY, CADJPY, EURJPY, CHFJPY, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURCAD, EURGBP, EURCHF, AUDCHF, NZDCHF, CADCHF, GBPCHF, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD and...
Sterling dropped the most in more than a year versus the dollar as opinion polls highlighted the risk Scotland will vote for independence next week, potentially splintering the U.K.’s 307-year-old union. Britain’s currency slid to the weakest against its U.S. counterpart since November after a poll...
Hi, I am experiencing the following issue: When I try to get file properties in mql4 using FileGetInteger() it is working for all extensinons (at least those I tried) but is not working for .dll files. What I mean - when I try to check any property (FILE_EXISTS, FILE_CREATE_DATE, FILE_MODIFY_DATE...
I think for partnership program you have to invest 10000$ in your trading accounts and you have to be an office in your location to become a partner of forex trading . I dont apply because i dont have enough money to meet the requirements
D1 price is on strong bearish with breaking 1.3437 support level. W1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud below Sinkou Span A line which is the vistual border between primary bullish and primary bearish market condition. W1 price was reversed to bearish and came to Ichimoku cloud for secondary...
There’s not a single day that we’re not treated to more smart treats about stimulus measures. Are they necessary, are they good, are they bad, who profits from them. It gets really long in the tooth. Today, former ECB head Trichet says unlimited stimulus ‘risks’ blowing bubbles. “Supplying unlimited...
Is there a simple way to make an e-mail alert when a Stochastic curve is above 80 or below 20? I'm all new to this MQ4 and tried to follow some YouTube instructions, but most of them are just to weird. To me it sounds like it should not be too hard making an alert for this? One that is sending me an
It worked last night (Friday) - I have checked my user id and password and they are ok. I got in to this forum - I can not enable the Cloud network. I just get "connecting" - There are agents available in all 3 networks. - I have $62 on the account - If I click on "connecting" the login screen...
  MA on RSI  (4)
Hi coding expert friends, Please help to code an indi that consists of 'MA and RSI"= MA on RSI (we put the MA calculations based on RSI) like attached picture. Thanks, anton
I am usingnow Metatrader v4 on a notebook/laptop with Windows. Sometimes I use the androidapp MetaTrader 4 on my smartphone. But with this android app I have less possibilities(f.e. I cannot use TS / Trailing Stop and I cannot use an EA / Expert Advisor). When I amtraveling I would like to use a...
A "currency cross pair", also known as "cross-currency pair" or simply as a "cross", is a pair of currencies that doesn't involve the U.S. dollar. Back in the ancient days, if someone wanted to change currencies, they would first have to convert their currencies into U.S. dollars, and only then...
Economic data in the U.S shows that ever since the Great Recession rich families have increased their fortunes, while poor families have seen a cut to their incomes, this is according to the Federal Reserve. In the three years between 2010 and 2013 alone, average incomes by the wealthy went up at a...
  MT4 ON LINUX VPS  (2)
is anybody in forum trade mt4 on linux vps? linux vps is cheaper than window vps. is it possible to trade mt4 in linux
Hello when somebody trades in long term(daily, weekly and monthly) and opens position once a week (or once a month), the everybody can use from his signals without subscribing. That is why must be way to hide positions from unsubscribed people. Is there any way to hide positions? how can i...
  brokers  (4)
hi, just started with this, my question. Can I use the broker that I have or do I need to use the same broker that the trading signal provider users
[Deleted]
Above 1.40 Between 1.40 and 1.35 Between 1.35 and 1.30 Between 1.30 and 1.25 Below 1.25
Yes, any mark must be accompanied with an explanation No, a mark can be placed without any feedback (as it is now) Maybe a mark should be accompanied with an explanation, but anonymously
YES! I would like to be able to offer my products to only those who I choose NO! It's fine how it is
It was a public holiday throughout North America on Monday but that didn’t stop it from being a volatile week in FX markets. GBP initially bounced higher early on in the week, but it didn’t last long as a YouGov poll released on Tuesday showed that support for Scottish independence had jumped to 47%...
I see that the statistics are not updating, meaning its not updating the actual balance and equity! Does this affect anything else, in the manner of opening and closing trades for subscribers?