General - page 1213

A major difference between the forex and equities markets is the number of traded instruments: the forex market has very few compared to the thousands found in the equities market. The majority of forex traders focus their efforts on seven different currency pairs: the four majors, which include...
The currency market is also the only market that is truly open 24 hours a day with decent liquidity throughout the day. For traders who may have a day job or just a busy schedule, it is an optimal market to trade in. As you can see from the chart below, the major trading hubs are spread...
Is it possible to do the multiterminal function without my broker providing the terminal??? Broker is IC Markets. I have a few accounts that I want to run simultiniously with the least slippage. Thanks
Forex is a very practical trading environment, it is not an isolated market as a lot of things that happen in the real world find a way to affect prices and market movement. Currency quotes are not entirely as a result of demand and supply in the forex they could be prompted by external factors, evn...
  Aurora platform  (1)
Hello, what are the differences? Is it possible to copy positions from MT4 to that platform... http://auroraplatform.com/home.php Best regards Matija
USDCHF: Reverses Losses, Eyes The 0.9741 Level. USDCHF: With the pair reversing its previous week losses and closing higher on Friday, it faces price extension in the new week. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9741 level, its year-to-date high where a break will aim at the 0.9800 level....
Hey guys. I came to an idea that I would like to test. It involves renko charts. Because they are not time based, it can be very tricky to trade using them sometimes. So,I would like to ask someone to write me an ea that opens a buy order each and every time the previous brick is CLOSED bullish...
  Price Feed  (2)
I am using MT4 software of different companies like Ava Trade, FXCM, and Forex. everyone price feed is different , like high, low, closing and volume. some companies put Saturday and Sunday feed too. when I use moving averages Saturday and Sunday price feed disturb everything, how I can get correct
D1 price is on primary bearish with secondary market rally: Chinkou Span line is very near to be crossed with the price from below to above for good breakoutSinkou Span A line as the border of Ichimoku cloud/kumo is located exact above the price for now; if the price crosses this line so we may see...
GBPUSD: Broader Bias Remains Lower. GBPUSD: We continue to hold on to our downside bias on GBP despite its recovery attempts. On the downside, support lies at the 1.5600 level where a break will aim at the 1.5550 level. A break of here will turn attention to the 1.5500 level. Further down, support...
Hi, I have a question: I found a free template/indicator i want to trade with, but in the template there is no option for 'push alerts' zie screenshot http://screencast.com/t/79aOGXwNrpH Who has got real experience with this issue and wants to help me with - how can I program or edit - a good...
I wanted to set up a private signal so I can make trades on one account and copy them to my 3 other accounts. Is it possible to subscribe to my own private signals? Also, the account typically has 30-50 positions open at once because I'm a trend trader and I pyramid my entries. I noticed when I...
Hi, I have been using this indicator which was in this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178015 Post #17. In the image, I have manually added the Moving Average. I found it useful as a signal and tried to add a moving average to the source file. I've done this several times before but for...
Hi guys i would like to know what conditions are needed to open a signal provider account without no cost to the other trader(FREE). I cant seem to find the option to do it, also tried 0 Usd but says minimium is 20 Usd. Any help would be very apreciated Thanks Gobllyn
Hi, can someone tell me how to get Margin Required in MQL5. I ve try SymbolInfoDouble(Symbol(), SYMBOL_MARGIN_INITIAL) but I get 0.0
hi i found lots kind of volume profile indicator but is there any profile indicator that will show price spend time on each level in millisecond?
Hello does anyone have a MQL4 function that can control the trailing stop on a multicurrency EA, meaning an EA that can trade multiple currencies at the same time.
USDJPY: Loses Upside Momentum USDJPY: With USDJPY struggling to hold on to its gains, corrective pullback threats could be building up. On the upside, resistance resides at the 118.97 level followed by the 119.50 level where a break will target the 120.50 level. Further out, resistance comes in at
Hello i can't subscribe a signal (free and pay signal) i only get this message '93744': Signal - this account is used to provide signal Can you help me
  Trading History  (1)
Hi, Is it possible to access the trading history of MT4/5 in a database somewhere or from the broker instead of downloading the Excel file manually in the Signals page?
I am glad that I am still in the practice platform. Who on Earth would put the [X] at the right of a trade (used for ending a trade) next to the scroll bar ? Does anyone know how to change the [X} placement? I shutter to think of how many $Billions in real trades were sabotaged from this grave
USDCHF: Threatening Further Downside. USDCHF: The pair looks to continue its corrective pullback following its Tuesday weakness. On the upside, resistance resides at the 0.9700 level where a break will aim at the 0.9750 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9800 level. A breather may occur...
Never Let a Winner Turn Into a Loser Logic Wins, Impulse Kills Never Risk More Than 2% per Trade Trigger Fundamentally, Enter and Exit Technically Always Pair Strong With Weak Being Right but Being Early Simply Means That You Are Wrong Know the Difference Between Scaling In and Adding to a Loser...
  Previous close  (4)
Hello all, i'm lokking for indicator, who can show me "Previous day close" could someone can help me ?
Hi, anyone know how one can remove or change their review of a signal
Hi there ! I'm up to start a signal & like to know more about : - Where to find the investor password ? Is it the trade account password ? Is it the MT5 password ? - Is it possible to make a subscription permanent to a signal without renewing it each month ? - Is there any lag between the...
Hi there, OK, I am all set to go for trading using signals.. Only thing is, the Signals tab does not appear on the menu at the bottom of the screen.. After "Market", then it has "Code Base" - normally "Signals" will appear there... ps: I tried that before, and it appeared as "Signals" tab. Now...
im looking for this to put this in mine ea UseNewsFilter = true IncludeHigh = true IncludeMedium = true IncludeLow = false IncludeSpeaks = true // speeches MinutesBeforeNews = 180 MinutesAfterNews = 180 CloseMinBeforeNews...