General - page 1085

How can we get the volumes that the sever excuted for every tick? not the pending order's volume on the MOD or the Mx timeframe 's total volume . include the volue amount of BID and ASK . thank you .
Hello Good afternoon, I have been removed from trading a couple of years, I'm back and I'm using an old system that consisted of a z score on another indicator, just had to grab the z score and put it in the window when I stocastico.Ahora this, leave them both in the same window, but the data are
Hi everyone, I just want to help me to know how can I have the value of for example the Kinjun of Ichimoku or of the Teeth on the Alligator indicator . By the way, I just want to know how the hell can I have simply have it one my Expert instead of in the graph for being able to made an algorithm
In order to be less of a leech and more of a contributor to this forum, I figure that I should learn the programming language. My question is then to programmers, if you had to start from scratch today, would you start by learning straight away the mq5 or do you think it is preferable to start with...
5 tips for new forex traders Forex trading is full of opportunities but also riddled with pitfalls. The thrill brings in new traders constantly but most likely they are there for the easy money that was promised in an ad somewhere. Unfortunately, these riches are available only for a lucky few who...
[Deleted]
Accessibility You can start trading Forex with a relatively small amount of capital and this is truly one of the main benefits of Forex. While you may be required to deposit around $10,000 to start trading stocks, you can easily start trading currencies with a deposit of $100. For small size traders...
[Deleted]
Hello, For almost a month, I had noticed that the Dow Jones 30 futures were almost crystal-balling, if you will, where the euro would follow about 1-2 days in advance. As of recently, it stopped doing this and the euro went the opposite route. Can anyone explain to me why this was happening and why
GOLD: Having GOLD reversed its Monday losses on Tuesday and followed through higher during Wednesday trading session , further strength is expected. On the downside, support comes in at the 1220.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1210.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will
[Deleted]
The forex market generates over $5.3 trillion a day. It is accessible to all, whether experienced traders or novices. It’s volume is larger than the stocks and futures markets. It’s liquidity is unparallelled. Its potential is unfathomable for the right candidate. The forex market has one of the...
[Deleted]
FCM Forex FREE Forex Trading Demo Account allows you to test and hone your skills. The FCM Forex practice account allows you to experience the fast paced world of forex trading. It allow you to practice your strategies and test your skills in a risk free environment before you invest your...
The pound continues its journey lower with Brexit still in the frame Regular readers will know I have been a rally seller on GBP pairs, and GBPUSD in particular, for a considerable amount of time now including again earlier today. Timing is all and sometime it's required a lot of patience but my...
Deutsche Bank remains committed to its bearish EUR/USD forecasts and looks for a move down to at least parity over 2016. Here are three reasons why. 1- ECB has more ammunition to ease. "The BoJ experience points to the constraints of additional easing, and yesterday we introduced two dimensions...
Let us know if you know broker offers this .. Cheers Tom
image shows the question to resolve!
  GLUCK?! Mouse click event handling!!!  (132   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
Hi guys, Who has encountered this problem? or write a SD as I have tried several panels from other guys, Glitch is the same everywhere. Event: if (id== CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && sparam== "butclose" ) When the button is pressed everything is ok, the event is handled, But here's the kicker: I was
[Deleted]
Hello, For almost a month, I had noticed that the Dow Jones 30 futures were almost crystal balling, if you will, where the euro would follow about 1-2 days in advance. As of recently, it stopped doing this and the euro went the opposite route. Can anyone explain to me why this was happening and why
Hi ... I installed Metatrader 5 and started a demo account from Metaquotes. I opened M15 EURUSD chart and it was updated in Metatrader. But, in my history folder, there is only 2010.hcc file for EURUSD ... where are other .hcc and .hc files? My OS is Windows 10. Thanks a lot.
[Deleted]
Hi. I am having some difficulty in properly configure agents in my machines. I usually have turned on all the time 3 machines: 2 8-cores, and 1 2-core. They are connected on the same network. MetaTester which comes with MT5 is currently on build 1241. I got to configure in one of the machines, so I...
Why it is impossible to place an order without any getting re-quotes?
Hi everyone, Is somebody able to help me with this one. I'm trying to connect my Pepperstone account to the webterminal  here on mql5. But it gives me faulty readings constantly . The helpdesk from mql5 say's to me to contact Pepperstone and Pepperstone say's to contact mql5. I did fill in my...
The new version of the MetaTrader 4 web platform features the full set of indicators for technical analysis. Now, web traders can use all the 30 analytical tools that are available in the MetaTrader 4 desktop version: Accelerator Oscillator DeMarkerMoving AverageAccumulation/Distribution...
EUR/USD breakout of its short-term range between 1.1061 (Dec. 15 high = potential wave 1 top) and 1.1432 (minor 76.4 %) provides fresh directions, says JP Morgan. EUR/USD break below 1.1061 eliminates the possibility of only dealing with a minor 4th wave setback and concludes that we are either...
Sterling has come under heavy selling pressure as the debate on whether to remain in or leave the EU appears to be increasingly polarised, notes Australia and New Zealand (ANZ). "Some senior cabinet ministers, the Mayor of London and up to 150 of 330 Conservative MPs are reported to be in favour of...
Currency investors should consider selling EUR/JPY this week, advises Credit Suisse in its weekly FX pick to clients. Rationale: Our economists expect several pieces of weak European data this week. We expect the market will also come to realize there is a very slim likelihood of FX policy...
  Profit and Fun  (1)
we should not deal with forex just because it offers profit for us. However, we should also bear in mind that now forex gives us a kind of fun.
Hi! Does someone knows if you can open the Inputs tab from indicator with OnChartEvent? It's really annoying not having a quick access to the indicator settings.
Dave's deal euphoria disappears before the weekend is up. Poor old Cameron. He's like a bloke who's just won the lottery then watched his ticket blow out his hand and into the Thames. If I'm honest I wasn't expecting things to go potty quite so quickly. I knew the weekend press was going to go to...
  withdrawal  (6)
in mql profile i found this line :  To deposit and withdraw funds using bank transfer, you need to accept terms and conditions...
Is max dd the decrease in balance or it refers to equity?
Please could someone explain why on my Metatrader 5 (Active Trades) demo account the trading "History" information is very limited. There is no column explaining the price of positions closed. It does not even state whether closed positions were in profit or loss. All it says is State "filled" ,...