General - page 1061

Officials at the Federal Reserve (Fed) saw little reason to delay the next increase in short-term interest rates beyond the summer if economic data keep improving.A key issue that surfaced in the April meeting minutes was the discomfort some participants felt with what they described as "unduly low"...
...but what's going on in China is a special kind of stupid One way or another, China is going to wreck the party. It's only a question of when the debt-filled red balloon pops. Stories like this lead me to believe it will end in some unimaginably stupid way: Bloomberg reports that shares of a...
Like war and making movies, trading is basically 99% boredom and1% action. That's what makes it so dangerous. We all know that we need to eat our vegetables. Drink eight waterglasses per day and exercise regularly. Blah. Blah Blah. How many of us actually do even 50% of what we are supposed to?Life...
The US 2s10s curve has been flattening since the start of May. We have run a regression analysis of each currency vs the USD against changes in the US 2s10s curve. In a flattening environment the SEK is expected to depreciate the most in G10 while the JPY appreciates the most. Within EM, BRL, COP...
Hi,How can i add custom lots :extern string LS="Lots Settings";extern double Lot1=0.03; //Lot 2extern double Lot2=0.09; //Lot 3 extern double Lot3=0.25; //Lot 4extern double Lot4=0.60; // Lot 5extern double Lot5=1.30; // Lot 6extern double Lot6=0; // Lot 7extern double Lot7=0; // Lot 8extern double...
  Renko chart  (4)
How can insert or install RENKO Chart in my computer
It has certainly been a busy week in the foreign-exchange market with the dollar rising against most of the major currencies. Sterling was the only currency to outperform the greenback and we’ll talk more about that later. USD/JPY was the primary focus with the currency pair finally ending the week...
EUR/USD reached a temporary peak on 3 May above 1.16 but has since moved lower. We believe the risks are to the downside near term. Firstly, positioning is now much cleaner than earlier in the year. Secondly, we believe that the market is too negative about the US economy. Thirdly, we believe that...
The USD staged a bigger comeback mainly on the back of this week’s release of Fed minutes, from the 26-27 April FOMC meeting, which provided a greater case of June being considered as a live meeting. However, the central bank also explained that incoming data will continue to be a key driver of the...
USDCHF: Having the pair closed higher the past week, we expect it extend that recovery in the new week. On the downside, support lies at the 0.9800 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness towards the 0.9750 level and then the 0.9700 level. On the upside, resistance resides at...
I set up several MT4 terminals and one MT5 terminal on my computer ,and open them all . The mt5 terminal runs very slowly without any indicator and ea attached and it occupy nearly 50% of CPU ,but the mt4 terminals works fine with many indicator. why?
I set my stop on the EURUSD to 1.12373 and I was stopped out on a high of 1.12371. I have attached images to show this. If you look at the high on the candlestick I was stopped out on, it shows 1.12371.
From Deutsche Bank: We expect EUR/USD to at least revisit 1.05 lows this year on the back of a very weak basic balance, a broadly stronger dollar and more scope for ECB balance sheet expansion, including the new TLTRO II auctions. Sell EUR/USD. Medium-term EUR forces remain negative: The euro has...
The USD has been relatively well supported. Even if this week’s Fed minutes made a bigger case of the central bank considering higher rates as soon as in June, incoming data must support such prospects, especially when considering that the probability of the central bank to act in June remains well...
Any way to remove blank lines in MQL code, using MQL editor
Dear Community Members, We're looking for native speakers in the following languages: Hebrew DanishFinnish LatvianLithuanianMongolianRomanianSerbianCroatianSlovakSwedishIf you're interested, please PM me or take part in this job: https://www.mql5.com/en/job/44448
Psychological response to dreams and aspirations. We are young, we dream to be what we see around us, be it someone who cuts hedges, a fireman, astronaut, the next president. As we grow our dreams start to focus, some things are more 'motivating'. I take example of a child that dreams to be a...
When you are inundated by a vast amount of market data from news sources and numerous different chart time frames, you are naturally going to self-impose a certain amount of indecision and doubt into your trading. Also, when you do not have a trading strategy mastered like price action trading on...
When I buy/sell in Meta 4 I cant see the the sell/buyline only the number and lot size but not any line on the chart can it be something in the settings?
Next to Japan, EMU represents another case where the yield curve has been 'exhausted'. This environment has seen FX driven by money markets and less by long-term investment flows. Recall, negative nominal yields that find it difficult to fall further suggest that inflation expectations provide the...
GBPUSD: The pair continues to retain its bull pressure but with caution ahead of its key resistance at 1.4769 level. If it fails to build up on its recent strength we could see it head lower. On the downside, support lies at the 1.4550 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4500 level
I see MT5 in my future but how to get there? My broker doesn't offer MT5 and I don't want to switch immediately. One option I am considering is using a DEMO MT5 and a TRADER COPIER to a LIVE MT4 on the same computer. Will this work on a short term basis? I realize the database for MT5 and MT4...
EURGBP- With the cross selling off on Wednesday and following through on Thursday, further decline is expected. Resistance resides at the 0.7700 level where a violation if seen will turn risk towards the 0.7740 level. On further upside, the 0.7780 level comes in as the next upside target followed by...
There's a conundrum in markets and the Fed. If they promise to hike it sets off a round of US dollar strength, bond sales and risk aversion that sends them scurrying back to dove-land. In turn, that reaction function makes it almost impossible to hike. Société Générale global strategist Kit Juckes...
Perhaps someone can help me with the next issue. I am using a signal subsciption on a demo account. But now I am satisfied with the signal, and I want to open a new real account and reuse that signal subscription for the real account instead of the demo account. It is all with the same broker, e...
GOLD:  Outlook for GOLD remains lower following its Wednesday weakness and with a follow-through underway. On the downside, support comes in at the 1,250.00 level where a break will turn attention to the 1,240.00 level. Further down, a cut through here will open the door for a move lower towards the...
Hello everyone, i want to give signals for free, but when i try to add my account for signals, i am prompted that the fee can't be less than 20$. Please can anyone help me?
I would like to combine the fisher indicator and candles, so that the color of candles are consistent to the signal changing of fisher. If the values of fisher indicator are positive, the related candles are all positive color, else the related candles are all negative color. Just like the effect of
Forex Fraus for M1 Chart is a VertexFX VTL client-side Expert Advisor based on the Williams %R indicator that identifies market reversals and trades based on these market reversals. The basic idea behind this indicator is that it opens a BUY trade when the Williams %R indicator is in oversold mode