help me how to register be seller

i was upload for register be a seller... but status always "Please wait until your registration is confirmed."
Files:

Ahmid Saripudin:
i was upload for register be a seller... but status always "Please wait until your registration is confirmed."
The registration status of the seller-it's not a quick process.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My signal is showing"Subscription not permitted"

Stuart Browne, 2015.04.20 08:52

You will either just have to wait (they normally have a large backlog over the weekend) or contact the Service Desk (link in the left menu of your profile page). They handle all seller verification, moderators don't have access to that information sorry.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

My signal is showing"Subscription not permitted"

Stuart Browne, 2015.04.20 09:08

As I said above, it depends on the backlog of applications. Could be one day, could be five. You'll just need a little patience - and a trader should have plenty of that! ;-)

how many time sir,, maybe you know for registered my account

Ahmid Saripudin:

how many time sir,, maybe you know for registered my account

Please read the rules :

The Administration checks the Seller's identity documents. Usually 10 working days are given for checking a User's application to register as a Seller, however the check can be completed sooner.

Alain Verleyen:

Please read the rules :

thanks sir,, 10 working day..ok.. 

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "My Seller Account Not Approve".

Please do not add any more posts to this old topic. Please read 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "My Seller Account Not Approve".

Honestly, I can see why so many people have problems. It is because they can't be bothered to read anything.

What is difficult to understand about

Please do not add any more posts to this old topic. Please read 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

??????

Yet this is immediately followed by someone posting instead of going to the linked tread.

I have moved that post as well.

Please do not post here anymore

• www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...
Reason: