MT5 Portfolio management system, forex portfolio performance measurement system

Hi,

does any one of You knows some indicator|software|kind of terminal which can be use to observe portfolio performance for multiple accounts.

In the past, we had free Multiterminal for MT4. Is there any similar software for MT5 ? Something which can work local on PC, connect with multiple accounts and generate statistics informations ?

I know myfxbook.com and so on. But is there any table generator where I can observe balance equity margin for multiple accounts parallel ? Some extension to MT5 ?

I will appreciate for any feedback and advice.

Cheers

Konrad

Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.

Konrad Wawryn:

Hi,

does any one of You knows some indicator|software|kind of terminal which can be use to observe portfolio performance for multiple accounts.

In the past, we had free Multiterminal for MT4. Is there any similar software for MT5 ? Something which can work local on PC, connect with multiple accounts and generate statistics informations ?

I know myfxbook.com and so on. But is there any table generator where I can observe balance equity margin for multiple accounts parallel ? Some extension to MT5 ?

I will appreciate for any feedback and advice.

Cheers

Konrad

The work and testing of multiple trading systems is possible by creating multi-Expert Advisors https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/217

Also can google MT5 Portfolio Constituents.
Creating Multi-Expert Advisors on the basis of Trading Models
Creating Multi-Expert Advisors on the basis of Trading Models
  • www.mql5.com
Using the object-oriented approach in MQL5 greatly simplifies the creation of multi-currency/multi-system /multi-time-frame Expert Advisors. Just imagine, your single EA trades on several dozens of trading strategies, on all of the available instruments, and on all of the possible time frames! In addition, the EA is easily tested in the tester, and for all of the strategies, included in its composition, it has one or several working systems of money management.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Such recommendations are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market and Codebase or post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section.
Understood. Sorry, I`m not so often on that forum. Next time I will read rules of that forum.

Oleksandr Medviediev #:
MT5 Portfolio Constituents.

I do not need to write any system or test something.

I just need a script which will connect with all my MT5 accounts, gather informations (balance, equity, margin) and publish it in the table (on chart). This is what I`m looking for. I thought there is something similar.

ChatGPT doesnt work good enough if we are talking about MQL5 - but as I see, its quite productive using python and MT5 python library. Thanks for Your support, I will write my own script with GPT master ;) .
Reason: