A computer for testing and optimising the robot (Expert Advisor).

Greetings all. With what parameters should I build a PC to test ( optimise ) robot in MT4 and MT5.

What should be paid attention to: CPU, memory, video card.

stelsion:

Greetings all. What parameters should be used to build a PC to test (optimise) the robot in MT4 and MT5.

What should be paid attention to: CPU, memory, video card.

There are already topics:

Хочу собрать ПК для работы с МТ 5, что посоветуете и почему? - Стоимость процессора AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970W
Хочу собрать ПК для работы с МТ 5, что посоветуете и почему? - Стоимость процессора AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2970W
  • www.mql5.com
они же идут на все KFA2 HOF для AMD высокая частота RAM очень важно. если надо прямо в винде можно выставить пресет разгон с оптимальным питанием на любую частоту до 4. может я уже не обладаю полной информацией по процессорам AMD

so there tips for 2019...and it's almost 2024...it's been 4 years.....

stelsion #:
so there tips for 2019...and it's almost 2024...it's been 4 years.....

In the first thread the discussion is still going on

yeah, thanks, I've already seen it...

You can't tell it all in a nutshell. It is not so easy to assemble it properly, you need to write a canvas. I tried it, realised it needed a lot of explanations, so I didn't.

It would be clearer with a concrete example ( assembly )

up to 100,000 with a monitor assembled. There are a lot of things on Alik. The question is only what to buy.

https://aliexpress.ru/wholesale?SearchText=mother+board&g=y&page=1&searchInfo=Iiz7tKheiUJyuu3Cxz7cJCNzHZVK+HEd09%2FDPvTxxdjBJeCVsOuGUQgUa%2F5HKRYmn8bJe8RQGmLWSObfD1dujrxazncF1PR+vY%2F212sG09Cx3F7L166Qa%2FnvW8xVsoKOXptPGcNdzJJnSeCChKm2Mm4dK43JS1wtD0yWmxgJmm+AQ1I

I'm in the process of shopping for a new comp, ordered an i7-14700K from cdek.shopping.

I assume to take Asus PRIME Z790-P, Kingston FURY Renegade Silver [KF560C32RSK2-64] 64 GB, 500 GB SSD M.2 Samsung 980 PRO.

I haven't decided on the cooler, case and feeder yet, but I don't want to use water. Vidyakhoy do without inbuilt in the processor, I don't play games.

My old one is i5-2500K, 32GB, built in graphics.

But I have Linux and a lot of virtualisations.

спасибJRandomTrader #:

I'm in the process of purchasing for a new comp, I ordered an i7-14700K from cdek.shopping.

I'm going to take Asus PRIME Z790-P, Kingston FURY Renegade Silver [KF560C32RSK2-64] 64 GB, 500 GB SSD M.2 Samsung 980 PRO.

I haven't decided on the cooler, case and feeder yet, but I don't want to use water. I'll do without a built-in CPU vidya, I don't play games.

My old one is i5-2500K, 32GB, built in vidya.

But I have Linux and a lot of virtualisations.

thanks
Reason: