Can't log into MQL5 from MT4

I use the same credentials as the Web log in but get the message that the username/password is incorrect

Help?

Make sure that you are using your forum login and not your emai.
Your forum login is bennibtc2 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bennibtc2

Sergey Golubev #:
Make sure that you are using your forum login and not your emai.
Your forum login is bennibtc2 because the link to your profile is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/bennibtc2

Yes, Sergay, thenks, I am using that login

I also use the same password as logging into the website, but get an error message

See attached

using the same credentials I get this message from within MT4, yet the same credentials log me into the Web portal fine.

Obviously I want to connect the MT4 installation to purchases in MQL5 website.....

BenniFX #:

Yes, Sergay, thenks, I am using that login

I also use the same password as logging into the website, but get an error message

Your login is bennibtc2
(BenniBTC2 is not your login to Community tab).
------------------

And it is how I fill Community tab in Metatrader.

1. Community tab is located in Tool - Options -

2. I placed my forum username and password and click OK. And I wait. Because MT5 is accepted the Community tab in almost immediate way,
but MT4 is "thinking too much" :)
So, I wait for 1 or 2 minutes for example for my login to be accepted by MT4.
After that - I go to Metatrader journal to be sure that Metatrader is accepted my login.
Because Metatrader as a software is "speaking" with humans using journal, and because of that we (humans and Metatrader) understand each other.

------------------

Thus, do step 1, and after that - check Metatrader journal
(because it should be written something related to "activated for .." or "error 403 .." or any).

this is all I get on MT5.. let me check MT4 now

MT4 account 1 shows this and logs in fine

BUt I have second MT4 on VPS

and this lets me into the community fine... its the additional MT4 installs that... don;t work... 

Mail dispatcher settings are the only message that appear on or around the time of the attempted login

BenniFX #:

MT4 account 1 shows this and logs in fine

BUt I have second MT4 on VPS

and this lets me into the community fine... its the additional MT4 installs that... don;t work... 

1. If you have some external VPS, and one MT4 instance is fine concerning Community tab, but the second MT4 instance can not accept Community login so it may be something with this VPS: not enough memory in VPS, or your VPS is in subnet of Zomro VPS which was blocked from MQL5 portal ...

2. ..or it may be related to your email setting for Metatrader but I can not say more as I am not using any email/setting/parameters in Tools - Options - Emails.

Reason: