Withdrawal amount from MT4

Dears , 

I have account on MT4 and I want to withdrawal from MT4 , please provide me steps .

Salem M Waleed Alakhwan:

Dears , 

I have account on MT4 and I want to withdrawal from MT4 , please provide me steps .

A withdrawal from your trading account is made the same way you've deposited in the first place, through your broker, so contact them about it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

A withdrawal from your trading account is made the same way you've deposited in the first place, through your broker, so contact them about it.

thanks for your quick reply , but broker  ask me to have access my mobile via Any desk application and he asked me pin , is this safe way ??

also , no other way to withdrawal without contacting a broker ?

Ntobeko Mkhize #:

he phoned me and present him self as broker 

I surprised the way how he spoke , he want guide me and be in hurry , also he refused provide me withdrawal steps  to do it by my self 

Salem M Waleed Alakhwan #:

ho phoned me and present him self as broker 

I surprise the way how he spoke , he want guide me and be in harry , also he refused provide me withdrawal steps  to do it by my self 

Contact your bank ask about that broker might be fraud. 
If fraud then escalate a dispute against them

Mohammed Abdulwadud Soubra #:
Contact your bank ask about that broker might be fraud. 
If fraud then escalate a dispute against them

I think he is ,but how I can find my broker  since I opened account from 2017

thanks for your quick reply , but broker  ask me to have access my mobile via Any desk application and he asked me pin , is this safe way ??

also , no other way to withdrawal without contacting a broker ?

Of course not, they are trying to scam you, be careful!!!

No legitimate broker will ever ask you for such things.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Of course not, they are trying to scam you, be careful!!!

No legitimate broker will ever ask you for such things.

this is why I'm doubting ,but still no one answer me : how I can find my broker ?

this is why I'm doubting ,but still no one answer me : how I can find my broker ?

Discussion about the brokers is prohibited on the forum so nobody here can answer or discuss any case related to the brokers here.

If you feel bad related to your choice of the broker (if you do not know about your broker anything and worry for your money with your broker) so -
contact the regulating authority of your broker (because it is always the legal issues and legal situations related to the broker you selected, licensed or not in your country, which agreement you signed with them, and more).

Besides, there are the several forums in internet (use google to find) which are specializing on the discussion about the brokers (incl reviewing them and helping with some cases for example). You can go to those forums and ask their advice. Search google with "forex forum brokers discussion" and especially with "forexpeacearmy forum brokers discussion". Find those forums and ask their advice.

If YOU can't find your broker, we certainly cannot.

Choose your broker more carefully next time, among the well known and regulated ones.

Reason: