Slow and steady growth always wins in the long run

I've been trading for over 10years now and have noticed that all starting traders want to triple their account every month, this is just not realistic in the long run without blowing up an account. If you want to trade as a career and earn a living from trading you have to manage risk first and understand that your best friend is compounding. if you make a steady 10% a month trading which is not that difficult (if you know what you are doing) that compounds to over 300% a year. so a 10k account can increase to over 30k in 1year and 98k in 2years.

There are many trade methods that have an edge and work- but most traders downfall remains greed- they want too much too quickly instead of grinding it out and compounding 

Agree. i think you should post it as an article. (blog)

Roszey:
Agree. i think you should post it as an article. (blog)
yes posted in blog as well

I agree with you. Thanks.

mohammad shafiq:

I've been trading for over 10years now and have noticed that all starting traders want to triple their account every month, this is just not realistic in the long run without blowing up an account. If you want to trade as a career and earn a living from trading you have to manage risk first and understand that your best friend is compounding. if you make a steady 10% a month trading which is not that difficult (if you know what you are doing) that compounds to over 300% a year. so a 10k account can increase to over 30k in 1year and 98k in 2years.

There are many trade methods that have an edge and work- but most traders downfall remains greed- they want too much too quickly instead of grinding it out and compounding 

Good idea, I will use it.

Growth daily 1% is ok.

But one thing, there should be 10K! If there somebody reaches on the zone of 10K, then I am sure that he knows about this one! What should be who has only 1K! Simple or Compound or Complex!! The most important thing is to learn more than 100% before the start. Without knowing the things, the goal will be always under shadow! 
Reason: