How do I disable the display of the balance in the header? - page 5

and by the way, there is a mistake in the displayed figure -- it should be rounded down to a hundredth -- for example, my balance is .005 and outputs .01 -- it should output .00 (i.e. the amount that is available for use is output -- and now it outputs an amount that does not exist)

There is always an alternative solution to any problem, you do not have to go to extremes

Grigori.S.B:

The wife should have control over her husband's earnings. )

I second that. )

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

I understand that the balance information is for newbies (which is the majority, and rightly so - their balance is "under the nose").

But it's not operational information -- it would be good to make it optionally disabled -- as it's really distracting and useless.

As for me then for beginners in general, it is useless, beginners balance is not great (and it's the first money!!!) They tend to know it by heart (I judge by myself:)

In general, if developers think that this is a matter of paramount importance and do not see other problems, then something is wrong here ...

Grigori.S.B:

The wife should have control over her husband's earnings. )

Yuriy Kuzmin:

I second that.)

And who's stopping you from showing your wife everything you can show? Why are you making such a joke? Because the site admins may take it as an outright wish and not remove it.

After all, it's easier to show if you want to, than to hide the exposed... WHY THEY DID IT????

Alexey Viktorov:

WHY THEY DID IT????

So that those who earned nothing or little would be ashamed.

And those who earned a lot could be proud of it.

Motivation, however. )

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
... I have a balance of .005 and I get .01

In general, a five-digit number should be entered)

Artyom Trishkin:

That's weird. I can't see a picture. I click on file 00.png - I get this:

I click on the link to the image - a new window opens with this address and a message:

Who knows what this means?

c.mql5.com - where is it?

Grigori.S.B:

So that those who earned nothing or little would be ashamed.

And those who have earned a lot can be proud of it.

Motivation, however. )

That's right. So that zero is not an embarrassment).

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
And by the way, there is a mistake in the displayed figure -- rounding down to a hundredth -- for example, my balance is .005 and outputs .01 -- it should output .00 (i.e. the amount displayed is that which is available for use -- now the output is that which is not)

You will not pass the USE) 0.5 or more is rounded upwards

Reason: