How much do you need to live on?

I am not happy with last week and the beginning of this week's trading. I made as much as $6 on eurusd today and the same amount yesterday. Quotes are barely moving and whether there will be any further drive is not clear.

I`m getting worried in such situations, as I`ve been without salary for 7 years and I`m managing my forex trading. Man, and with these May holidays so meow, I'm getting into NZ.

It would be interesting to know how much you need for a normal normal life? Please, no fantasies, try to answer realistically, without much bravado)). And then I'll tell you how I snatched vodka from taxi drivers when I was a student. Foolish youth)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am not happy with last week and the beginning of this week's trading. I made as much as $6 on eurusd today and the same amount yesterday. Quotes are barely moving and whether there will be any further drive is not clear.

I`m getting worried in such situations, as I`ve been without salary for 7 years and I`m managing my forex trading. Man, and with these May holidays so meow, I'm getting into NZ.

It would be interesting to know how much you need for a normal normal life? Please, no fantasies, try to answer realistically, without much bravado)). And then I'll tell you how I snatched vodka from taxi drivers when I was a student. Foolish youth )

100 t.u. a month to live on and 100 t.u. for the life I aspire to...

Nikolay Gaylis:

100 t.u.s. a month to live and 100 t.u.s. for the life I aspire to...

Not bad, where do you live? A big city? I'm in St. Petersburg

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I am not happy with last week and the beginning of this week's trading. I made as much as $6 on eurusd today and the same amount yesterday. Quotes are barely moving and whether there will be further drive is not clear.

I had the same situation yesterday on USD/JPY, I liked the movement on this pair at the end of last week and I optimistically decided to trade yesterday only on this pair and I ended up spending the whole day staring at one point))

As for the theme itself - it will not be enough.

If I lived alone, there would be no demands, just to pay bills and to buy food. But if I did not live alone, there would always be not enough.

1000-1500$ is more than enough to live on, a family of 3, I feel I need to earn at least 3000$ to live more comfortably.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Not bad, where do you live? Is it a big city? I'm in St. Petersburg.

I'm in Stavropol Territory... In general I thought that if I trade with 100 000 USD without any leverage it should be OK. 1 lot of 10k pips does not matter)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It would be interesting to know how much you need for a normal normal life? Please, no fantasies, try to answer realistically, without much bravado)). And then I'll tell you how I snatched vodka from taxi drivers when I was a student. Foolish youth)

The question is too general, depends on what city you live in, how many dependents around your neck, bad habits (whores, drugs, forex ...) and so on. I can say that without stress I could live on $ 200-300 dollars a month, would be one if sparingly for food, transportation, and without force majeure, but in fact it goes to an order of magnitude, and sometimes two orders of magnitude, a month ago my son was in a traffic accident (-$100k), benefit itself was not hurt.

AlphaGraal:
The question is too general, it depends on what city you live in, how many dependents you have, bad habits (whores, drugs, forex...), etc. I can say that without stress I could live on $ 200-300 a month, would be one if economically for food, transport and without force majeure, but in fact it goes to an order greater, and sometimes two orders of magnitude, a month ago my son was in a car accident (-100k $), benefit itself is not hurt.

Yes... a reserve is definitely needed...

Vladimir Gribachev:

I have a family of 3 and I feel I should earn at least $3,000 to live more comfortably.

To you and others who have responded. I now live alone, the rent goes for 6600, but they turned off the heating, will be a little less. Purely on the food I am quite unpretentious. I mean, even with 15,000 rubles I won't move, but it's not life, it's survival.

I took Bogulma's balm today and put all the options I can earn on it into Excel.

Quite interesting, when you put everything on paper (well, conditionally Excel paper) it turns out that there are a lot of unworked options ))

AlphaGraal:
The question is too general, it depends on what city you live in, how many dependents you have, bad habits (whores, drugs, forex...), etc. I can say that without stress I could live on $ 200-300 a month, would be one if sparingly for food, transportation, and without force majeure, but in fact it goes to an order of magnitude, and sometimes two orders of magnitude, a month ago my son was in a traffic accident (-$100k), benefit itself is not hurt.

My son also drives, fines come home constantly in the form of registered letters from different cities, he is on business trips in jeeps with the equipment travels. I'm knocking on wood, no accidents so far.

It depends on your age ) young people need more... 1.5k for a small town is kind of normal if you're not in mortgages and loans with your own place. You could buy a bucket and go to the lake. If you plan a move, you get 6-8k minimum (average wage in developed countries), about 2k a week for unskilled workers. In Australia or New Zealand to rent a more or less house $ 500 per week in a small town, in central cities more expensive. So you were a king here and became a handyman there :) So you need 10k a month, which in Russia without your business or connections in state structures (and oil companies) you will never earn.

Reason: