strategy refinement of the advisor

Hello! Please help me to improve my Expert Advisor so that SL is set at LoW 4 bars

And the trailing stop should be equal to a variable (any of them can be set), the variable should be a multiplier for SL

For example SL is set as 30 pips so the trailing stop should be 30*(X) where x=any number

I would also like to add Breakeven function when this or that value is reached

Files:
opentiks.mq4  5 kb

IRIP:

Hello! Please help me to improve my Expert Advisor so that SL is set at LoW 4 bars

And the trailing stop should be equal to a variable (any of them can be set), the variable should be a multiplier for SL

For example SL is set as 30 pips so the trailing stop should be 30*(X) where x=any number

I would also like to add Breakeven function when this or that value is reached

Also for free, eh?

What's free? Free is when it's not in the public domain. It's when the system is right here. Type in IRIP trading system

online. I've been using it since 2005, and I've been using it since then.

Is that bad?

It just needs work. For everyone

Free of charge means free, and it doesn't matter whether it's for one or all.

If you need it, you do it and put it out there for everyone...

If you need help in writing - order it in "work", and if the advice - ask a question about the parts of the code you have already written that do not work.

There are a lot of such "happy-go-lucky for all" people already flying around...

and I haven't flown anywhere =)

I've been trading since late 2004.

IRIP: I've been trading since late 2004.
How's it going?

LeoV:
How's that going?

Apparently this is his answer ->https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144751/page270#796606

LeoV:
How's that going?

alternately... I recently decided to see what was going on in the world... found this forum... All spider and spider and spider...

ktest0:

Apparently this is his answer ->https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/144751/page270#796606

Dak we're talking about intraday trading... I want to get away from the hustle and bustle, to the days, to stocks, to family, after all.

And you don't?

IRIP:

We are talking about intraday trading... I want to get away from the hustle and bustle, go to the days, go to the stocks, go to the family, after all.

What about you?

IMHO is it ok to close orders if there is a good trend? Or open only on selected time frame without paying attention to trend?

In my EA trading there are no restrictions on intraday or long-term trading - if there is a profit, the order is open, maybe even moved to Breakeven, if there is no profit, it is closed or an MM starts working, which either takes a profit or closes it at a loss.

If robots work, the programmer is happy. ))

I do not want to drag my nerves watching his trades. He's a bot, he keeps track.... If only I receive a SMS with collision, approaching the maximum set drawdown or other abnormal situation - I connect and watch, but otherwise - only Saturday readings of statement for the week, analysis of screenshots of opening and closing losing positions, analysis, and so on ...

You have to be in the family, it's more important, and trading is a job, and what's nice - it's well automated...

IRIP:

We're talking about intraday trading... You want to get away from the hustle and bustle, to the days, to stocks, to family, after all.

Don't you?

You're getting old, you want to rest! So rest!
Reason: