inflation after inauguration

What will happen to the rouble? Will there be inflation?

The military has raised salaries threefold, fuel and real estate prices are rising. On top of everything else, commodity prices are falling, i.e. the "safety cushion" created by high oil prices is coming to an end.

Who has any thoughts on the subject?

m_a_sim:

The military has raised salaries threefold, fuel and property prices are rising. On top of everything else, commodity prices are falling, i.e. the "safety cushion" created by high oil prices is coming to an end.

Don ' t panic! They found a new Mayan calendar. Seven thousand years to go.

paukas:
A new Mayan calendar has been found.

You should have your hands cut off for that. Bastards.

paukas:
Don ' t panic! They found a new Mayan calendar. Seven thousand years to go.

Thank God. I thought our country's economic growth was doomed.

Imagine the situation: EUR inflation = 10% and USD inflation = 2%. Is it possible to make money? It is possible, it is even clear how, the leverage will help.
With the ruble - a similar thing, only "in a different sauce". And they earn and we get poorer.

What about the rouble...? that's today

The Ministry of Finance has drafted a prohibition on paying salaries in cash

you'll be looking at the rouble in binary units...

m_a_sim:

The military has tripled salaries, fuel and real estate prices are rising. On top of everything else, commodity prices are falling, i.e. the "safety cushion" created by high oil prices is coming to an end.

the money supply has grown by 20% in one year http://www.cbr.ru/statistics/credit_statistics/MS.asp?Year=2012 Minus GDP growth of 4% in that time, that is inflation. That is 16%. There will of course be more.

Avals:

the money supply has grown by 20% in one year http://www.cbr.ru/statistics/credit_statistics/MS.asp?Year=2012 Minus GDP growth of 4% in that time, that is inflation. That is 16%. There will of course be even more.
And given that the ruble has not been devalued, but rather the opposite, the competitiveness of the economy has decreased by the same amount.

alsu:
And given that the ruble has not been devalued, but rather the other way round, it is the same amount of economic competitiveness that has gone down.

Avals:
the money supply has grown by 20% in one year http://www.cbr.ru/statistics/credit_statistics/MS.asp?Year=2012 Minus the 4% GDP growth in that time, that's inflation. That is 16%. There will be even more of course.

Ugh, you "A's"! You're ruining the fun! I just wrote a bonus clause and was greedily rubbing my hands together.

granit77:

Piss on you "A's"! You're ruining the fun! I've just written a bonus policy and I've been greedily rubbing my hands together.

So give bonuses to the Mavrodim, you could even be the instigator of a popular trend))

m_a_sim:

Thank God, and I thought our country's economic growth was doomed.
No way... It's a big country, we can rob it for a long time...
Reason: