Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 12

Zhunko:
There are a lot of myths around the interbank. Even 1 cent can be withdrawn. Banks don't like it, but they do. You'd better talk to the president about it. He is open to communication. Try him on Skype. He knows better.

I can't right now, I've got Napoleon on the line.

Zhunko:

There are a lot of myths around the interbank. Even 1 cent can be withdrawn. Banks don't like it, but they do. You'd better talk to the president about it. He is open to communication. Try him on Skype. He knows more about it.

The bank has nothing better to do than to go out on the market with a dime. Unless it's just for a laugh. April 1st.

Zhunko:

I've added to the post above about the pending orders. I have edited the post.

You still haven't explained how a trader's pending pending order can fail to be executed by the provider.

Andrei01:
You still haven't explained how an order placed in advance by a trader can fail to be executed by the provider.
Zhunko:
What is an aggregator? It is a collector of liquidity providers (banks). Thus, it may be that the quotes of one and the same bank may get to several independent aggregators.

The one who has the fastest and most complete quote will execute the pending order. There will be a quote, but the liquidity will not reach the pending dealer. Maybe it won't go further than the bank.
You sell 1 cent and have a pending order to buy $1,000. Will your pending order expire? You'll be aware that there are several million other participants in the market besides you.

Zhunko:
1 cent is sold and you have a $1,000 buy pending. Will your pending bid go through?
The probability of this happening is close to zero. Usually the aggregate liquidity at the provider far exceeds the trader's offer. So the answer is illogical.

What's the argument about? Those brokers who market with small stuff don't bother with small stuff. Their entry ticket is expensive. And the dealers are just set up to take another sucker's hundred bucks. If this sucker suddenly starts cutting profit, they face problems with handling, communication, requotes, etc. using kitchen methods. That is why many have left their 100$ fortune with brokerage companies and joined the 95% unsuccessful cohort. The most persistent ones dig until they get at least some results, but they are very few. So much time will pass until you get all the bumps...

FION:
Those brokers who bring small things to the market do not bother with small things. Their entry ticket is expensive.
This is already outdated. Even large aggregators have become profitable to receive trades starting from a hundredth of a lot because this creates for them a more even distribution of orders, many of which are opposite, and the overheads of the operation tend to zero.

Andrei01:
The probability of that happening is close to zero. Usually the aggregate volume of liquidity at the provider far exceeds the trader's supply. So the answer is illogical.

This was an example to make it easier to understand the process. This is a normal situation for a small volume offer. I was talking about exceptional cases, after all.

There are also deals by arrangement. Two participants agree to make a trade with each other. The quote will be there, but no one but them will be able to take advantage of it.

Zhunko:

This is a normal situation for a low-volume offer. It is the exception that you are talking about.

This cannot happen on the interbank forex market because the volume of liquidity at the aggregators is huge. In addition, we are talking about relatively small bids, for example up to a few lots - there can be no liquidity problems with that, even theoretically, as you claim.

Andrei01:
On interbank forex this cannot happen in principle because the volume of liquidity in aggregators is huge. In addition, we are talking about very small bids, e.g. up to a few lots - there can be no liquidity problem with that, even theoretically, as you claim.

You have no desire to understand. It will come to you later.

===========

I will try again. :-)

The order may be executed, even a pending order, before the quote reaches you or the aggregator. The quote will be present but you will not be able to use it.

The pending order is not yours. It is someone else's. You won't understand it again :-)

Reason: