Yusuf's floodwaters - page 4

I don't understand it till the end, but as an option to open positions in random order on several instruments at once, without increasing the lot.

ZS: and work on an account that is connected to an affiliate, the funds will fluctuate around the value of the initial deposit, and the commission grows in a linear order

Well, about the permanent lot, it's understandable. I wish Yusuf understood it too :(

As for the affiliate: the commission there is a fraction of the spread, it will not compensate for the entire spread anyway. Well, we will not be losing by the spread per transaction, but by 75% of the spread...

Yes, one more thing: Yusuf warned about accidental opening. They say everything will be calculated independently.

Mathemat:

Well, about the permanent lot, it's understandable. I wish Yusuf understood it too :(

As for the affiliate: the commission there is a fraction of the spread, it will not compensate for the entire spread anyway. Well, we will not be losing by the spread per trade, but by 75% of the spread...

One more thing: Yusuf has warned about random opening. Like, everything will calculate itself.

As an option when you get +20%, you should disable the system and start it after a week

ZS: Break the sequence

Mathemat:

Yusuf, I gave you the exact formula that calculates the result of the deal. Why are you changing it as you see fit?

And secondly, you haven't answered my question about risk.

The formula is the same, it has not changed, it has just become universal, the point is not the point, tell me, is the first or second formula correct? In other words, does it take the equity or the initial deposit? Or the last balance?

Mathemat:

As for the affiliate: the commission there is a fraction of the spread, it won't compensate for the entire spread anyway. Well, it won't be the spread per trade, but 75% of the spread...

But at least something will grow linearly )))

sanyooooook:
At least something will grow linearly ))))
Most likely, the deposit will grow linearly, I think, since I value the deposits of caught trends above the losses from the spread

yosuf:
Most likely, the deposit will grow linearly, I think, after all I value the deposits of caught trends above the spread losses

i am testing it on a demo and see what i get

ZS: brrrr, how is it likely to deposit, it is obvious that the commission from trades will increase linearly

sanyooooook:

I don't understand it completely, but as an option to open positions in random order on several instruments at once, without increasing the lot.

ZS: and work on an account that is connected to an affiliate, the funds will fluctuate around the value of the initial deposit, and the commission grows in a linear order

What exactly you do not understand? You have to work with constant deposit and constant lot, and the extra money to withdraw, if they appear, and how to enter on a sell or buy will be determined each time by the Expert Advisor on the last exit result, that's all.

sanyooooook:

testing this on a demo, let's see what happens

ZS: brrr as this is most likely a deposit, obviously the commission from the trades will increase linearly

Meaning the withdrawn deposit will grow linearly, swallowing the losses from the spread

yosuf:
What exactly don't you understand? You have to work with a fixed deposit and a fixed lot, and to withdraw excess funds if they appear. And how to enter on a sell or buy is determined each time by the Expert Advisor itself according to the last output, that's all.
I have always suspected that the grail itself is simple )
Reason: