Forex trading, does it make sense?

I've been trading on the forex market for a little over a year now. I've been trying to build my forex trading system like everybody else. But that's not the point, lately I keep coming across different forums and stuff on the Internet where people write about their success in trading, how they make a few thousands from a small amount, for example 100 quid and as soon as they try to withdraw the money they simply get dumped. After that they trade on the demo account for some time, and if everything is good, they open a real account and start cutting. And then the question arises of itself, what is the point in it, even after going through such a complicated way to create TS, you eventually risk just to be cheated, because so many people write about it that just horror. I know you can not point the finger here, but people are not stupid enough to understand who we are talking about. They also do not know how to find a way out of this situation when the result is one, either you sink or you earn and you end up getting dumped. People come to Forex not for the adrenaline, but to make money and gain financial stability in the future. It turns out that even if everything is good in technical part of trading, it is not a guarantor of stable earnings, or any earnings at all, so before even trying to create TS you have to try to find a good brokerage company, otherwise the need to create TS disappears by itself and there is no sense to spend so much time in front of the monitor. I am a beginner and I am baffled by the amount of various brokerage companies, I have no objective information about any of them.

As they say in a famous joke - the main thing is not to be afraid))))

And in general you have the wrong forum, it's like programming and trading strategies are discussed here...

In general, get your hands on a search engine and a strong cup of tea...

There's already been a lot of talk about it here, you'd better ask for it to be deleted (let's fight for purity together!)

alsu:

As they say in a famous joke - the main thing is not to be afraid))))

And in general you have the wrong forum, it's like programming and trading strategies are discussed here...

I am not afraid to give away my money, but for me it is at least not nice. I do not think I made a mistake with the forum, because basically why sit there to program something, create a trading strategy, if in the end it may end up cheating. We do not have any clues as to the purpose of the program, we are not sure of the purpose. If they do not know what to do with it, they do not know what to do with it. Please drop me a line.

Gaspar.: Recently I more often come across different forums on the Internet where people write about their success in trading, how they make several thousand dollars from a small amount, for example $100 and as soon as they tried to withdraw the money they were simply dumped

I guess they withdraw the money in a month? They were withdrawing for a month, right?

By golly, I am beginning to understand the famous excuse of some DCs: "Deposit growth rate has exceeded all reasonable limits". This is just the time for everyone who wants to use disadvantages of quote filtering algorithms and get into DC's pocket...

No, no, I'm not a broker, do not even think about it.

Gaspar.:

All I am asking is for feedback from people who are sure that their DC will not do this to them.
There are no such guarantees in nature.

Trade only in brokerage companies, which have little or no negative feedback...

Even kitchens, value their reputation, withdraw the money if the profit increased several times and was not used MT4 flaws (spikes, collateral errors, quoting peculiarities, etc.).

You may contact your broker responsible for the withdrawal. I raised my deposit 100 times per day (from $80 to $10,000) and I withdrew it...

Gaspar.: from a small amount of, say, 100 quid, making several thousand
Over what period of time?

dimeon:

Trade only in brokerage companies, which have little or no negative feedback...

Even kitchens, value their reputation, withdraw the money if the profit increased several times and was not used MT4 flaws (spikes, collateral errors, quoting peculiarities, etc.).

You may contact your broker responsible for the withdrawal. I raised my deposit 100 times per day (from $80 to $10,000) and I withdrew it...

Hit me up with the name of the brokerage house.

LeoV:

Everyone writes differently, but mostly from 1 to 4 months.

LeoV:
In a shift! :))
Reason: