Is it possible to close several orders at the same time? - page 7

TheXpert:
On the contrary, I wonder why MT5 has moved away from synchronous execution of commands.

Asynchronous processing of trade orders has been perfectly implemented in JForex API through events (you will know exactly what happened to each of your trade requests and why. There even each trade request has a flag of status (created (created but not yet sent to the server (e.g., communication failed)), delivered (the server accepted it), in progress, executed). In MQL5 they are just now trying to do it. And judging by the actions of developers, they are not sure how to do it better.

The asynchrony itself is logical. Trades on different symbols are performed independently. But asynchrony on one trading instrument cannot be by market definition. Of course, on an MT4-server there may be asynchrony on one trading instrument, but it's not a market.

TheXpert:

Well, well... That's not even going to happen in 5. It's murder for both the developers and 99% of the users.

It's not murder for developers. It's quite normal logic for application objects, designed and implemented quite easily.

There is even a possibility that application ones can be designed no more complex than the current implementation and with such functionality. But who would deal with it? The developers have no such staff.

Therefore, there is a problem on the side of users, i.e. you and me, most of whom are not professionals and do not tolerate even minimal complication, which will lead to implementation of such functionality by meta-quotes.

hrenfx:

Asynchronous trade order processing has been perfectly implemented in JForex API through events (you will know exactly what happened to each of your trade requests and why. There even each trade request has a flag of status (created (created but not yet sent to the server (e.g., communication failed)), delivered (the server accepted it), in progress, executed). In MQL5 they are just now trying to do it. And judging by the actions of developers, not sure how to do it better.

The way it's currently implemented in 5, it's illogical.

gip:

For developers it's not a killer. It's quite normal logic for applied objects, designed and implemented quite easily.

Well, if it's the way it's written above, of course.
Reason: