Is it possible to close several orders at the same time?

for sure the answer is no. but little if any....

the situation: five open orders on different pairs at a weak loss and a strong risk of falling into a real loss. the light goes out. the oops (for example) will last no more than 30 seconds. close the first order - requote, trade flow is busy, what else could it be....

is it possible to close orders as a "list"? or at least send five closing commands (from ONE EA or script) without waiting for results one by one?

ForexTools:

Is there any way to "list" the closures, or at least send five closing commands (from ONE EA or script) without waiting for results one by one?

The more the better.

sergeev: The more the better.

Still no, as all orders get queued up, even from different terminals.

ZS. "Get in line, you sons of bitches!!!" )))

what if you open one opposite position with total current volume?

sever30: what if you open one opposite position with the total volume of the current ones?

Lock anreal ))))

LeoV:

locking anreal ))))

unreal?

sever30: anreal?

Unreal )))) Slang )))

ForexTools:

for sure the answer is no. but little if any....

the situation: five open orders on different pairs at a weak loss and a strong risk of falling into a real loss. the light goes out. the oops (for example) will last no more than 30 seconds. close the first order - requote, trade flow is busy, what else could it be....

is it possible to close orders as a "list"? or at least send five closing commands (from ONE EA or script) without waiting for results one by one?

Laptop - turn on, load the platform, manually close orders. The battery is 1.5 hours! Backup internet Beeline, I had - calmly placed stop orders.

LeoV:

Unreal ))))) Slang )))

:)

Tantrik: Laptop - switch on, load the platform, manually close orders. The battery is 1.5 hours! Backup internet Beeline, I had - calmly placed stop orders.
Just like in the good old days - on the phone ))))

LeoV:
Just like in the good old days - on the phone ))))
Phone - do I have to call the orders? It turns out you need an open platform - laptop and internet Beeline, megaphone ... will be enough.
Reason: