A suggestion to the administration

Given the obviously high volume of work ahead of the 2010 MQL5 Championship, and the consequent lack of constant attention to this forum, I propose to delegate Uncle Fedor DDFedor the authority to ban participants and delete their posts,

I suggest delegating to Uncle Fedor DDFedor https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/DDFedor the authority to ban the participants and delete their posts within the administration's bounds.

Of course if Uncle Fedor agrees, I have not discussed this suggestion with him

In the case of a positive decision, it is probably better not to announce it on the forum, so as not to litter the future in a personal page Fyodor

I think the objectivity and moderate liberality of Fedor does not cause most doubts.

In fact, it is just a question of reducing the path to the ban, which now lies through a branch of SPAM, SPAMERS and their accomplices .

I support it with all my limbs.

also for DDFedor

Yes. Since we have to decide something...

I totally agree. Better late than never.

Two or three more adequate forum members could be delegated to help Uncle Fyodor.

Uncle Fyodor, if the administration agrees, please don't refuse

You don't have to work day and night without days off and without holidays.

It can only be a shortcut to bypass the thread "Spam ..." created by you while you're on the forum

Schoolboys will be taking their exams soon and so will our vocabulary and worldview .....

goldtrader:

I completely agree. Better late than never.

Two or three more adequate forum members could be delegated to help Uncle Fyodor.

If we start to improve anything else, we'll get endless requests and additions with votes.

Maybe we can limit ourselves to just that for now.

And we can still help through the branch "Spam ..." and D.Fedor will be comfortable

convinced

Unfortunately, at the moment the functions of a moderator are closely tied to those of an administrator. This means that you cannot simply give any user the ability to ban and delete posts without giving them some of the other functions inherent in being an administrator.

I may be wrong, though, and some compromise is possible. This will be clarified more accurately on Monday.

In justification, I can say that we have considered many of the current shortcomings of this forum and have immediately incorporated the availability of public moderators in the design and implementation of the MQL5 forum.

Mischek:

I think D.Fedor's objectivity, open-mindedness and moderate liberality are beyond doubt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvweq8NYsN0
Any clever thought that comes to mind at one o'clock in the morning may turn out to be stupid.

I support Fedor :)
Reason: