THERE IS AN INTERESTING TC .... NEED A PRO TO WRITE A BOT - page 7

Swetten >>:
Хе-хе... Для оценки нужен постоянный лот. Хе-хе... А не прирост в попугаях... Хе-хе...

everyone tries to test as they see fit ..... there are bots that trade with one lot .... and there are bots that trade by increasing lot size at the expense of income .... profit means increase lot size leaving the same percentage of margin ..... loss means decrease lot size

to the madness of the clever .... some are trying to ruin people's moods in the middle of the night ....

odiseif писал(а) >>

everyone tries to test as they see fit ..... there are bots that trade with one lot .... and there are bots that trade by increasing lot size at the expense of income .... profit means increase lot size leaving the same percentage of margin ..... loss means decrease lot size

So I'm not against it, am I?

"You don't have to cheat me, I'm happy to cheat myself.

:)

odiseif >>:
безумству умных ....которые пытаются настроение по среди ночи людям портить ....

Badly spoiled? And with what exactly? :)

You know, I'd rather have Swetten spoil your mood (or so I say) than be spoiled by the divergence between your fantasies and your depot.

Svinozavr >>:
Знаете, уж лучше Swetten вам настроение испортит (или я чего скажу), чем его вам изспойлит дивергенция между вашими фантазиями и вашим депо.

ok ..... all goodbye

What the hell are you doing?)

odiseif, what do you mean by that? On Saturday around noon I wrote you in my personal message that I have almost made a semi-automatic (as I wrote) using this system. Yes, I'm not a pro (I've only been writing for a month=)) and I told you right away that I will not do the divergence, and all you have to do is put the fibo grid as you see it. And strangely enough today I look and there is a whole branch. Well then find yourself a pro to do it. I'm not interested. I had some free time, and I offered to help. I don't write anything on the weekends, the most I do is work on the idea. And there's this. And so you do not think that I got your miracle idea and all, as promised: download inet trade tactics signal fibonacci. It will be more interesting and more confident. To be honest I haven't even added this pair of levels to the grid. You may as well wait for reversal from almost any Fibo level (well, if you like something special - try levels 78.6; 141.4; 190.2; 314 - read Larry Pessavento, and you can also use any mask with period of Fibo from 55 - it will return without a loss sometime). Good luck with your grail.

Necron >>:

Ну вы блин даете=)

odiseif, ну и как это понимать?В субботу около полудня я написал вам в личку, что практически сделал уже полуавтомат (как и писал) по этой системе. Да, я не профи (я только месяц пишу=)) и сразу сказал, что дивергенцию я не сделаю, а от вас нужно будет только поставить фибосетку как вы видите. И как ни странно сегодня смотрю, а здесь целая ветка. Ну и ищите себе тогда профи, кто сделает это. Мне это неинтересно.Было свободное время, и предложил помощь. Да в выходные я не ничего не пишу, максимум это проработать саму идею. А тут такое. А чтобы вы не думали что я получил вашу чудо-идею и все, как и обещал: скачайте в инете торговую тактику сигнал фибоначчи. Она и поинтереснее будет, да и уверенности побольше. Если честно я даже эту пару уровней на сетку ни разу не добавил. С таким же успехом можно ждать разворота практически от любого фибо уровня (ну если вам так нравится что-то особенное-пробуйте уровни 78,6;141,4;190,2;314-читайте Ларри Пессавенто, а также можно использовать любую машку с периодом фибо от 55-без лося когда нибудь да и вернется=). Удачи вам с вашим граалем.

I left the branch yesterday ... I'll work with my hands ... when I have profit on the real, then I'll think more seriously about the bot ... and if you fail to do so I'll have to find another programist ........ you could have warned me that you write a month of bots ... because I've been in a private room for two days I found nothing .... I thought you were not interesting in my TS .... and for the fibo levels that you say I read .... I did not find anything interesting in them .....

odiseif >>:

ветку я ище вчера покинул ...поработаю руками ...когда будет прибыль на реале тогда и подумаю посерьезнее на счет бота ...и если вам не удастся придется искать другово прграмиста ........а вы бы могли и предупредить что пишите месяц ботов ...ато я два дня как в личке уже ничео не нашел ....я подумал вам не интересна стала моя тс ....а на счет уровней фибо которых вы говорите я читал ....ничего интересново я в них не нашел .....

I don't write an EA for a month, but for a day or two. Or do I MUST write your EA (free) on a weekend? You contacted me on 18, in two days you've written only entry for example at 120% and a bunch of screenshots (among which there are even the same ones=), on Saturday I started to get details (moose, profit, lot, trailing etc). And today I see a whole branch on the search of a pro. And you may think that any programmer will spend his time on the first encountered TP and start writing it straight away. Can you wait? If you want everything at once, you have come to the wrong place. I was not interested in your kind of system and remain uninterested. Any system, in my opinion, presupposes the presence of stops, and I think this is one of the most important rules.

odiseif >>:

ветку я ище вчера покинул ...поработаю руками ...когда будет прибыль на реале тогда и подумаю посерьезнее на счет бота ...и если вам не удастся придется искать другово прграмиста ........а вы бы могли и предупредить что пишите месяц ботов ...ато я два дня как в личке уже ничео не нашел ....я подумал вам не интересна стала моя тс ....а на счет уровней фибо которых вы говорите я читал ....ничего интересново я в них не нашел .....

Judging by the dots -- RIV, is that you? :)

Reason: