Investing in developments

Good afternoon gentlemen. If you have created a mega duper EA that makes profits not only in the tester or you got such a profitable system from third parties, no matter how, but you only have 100 quid in your pocket, I suggest you get in touch with me. If all ok, up to the end of next week I can give you an account up to $ 28,000, it all depends on your adviser. Knock in icq: 999-02-992 or Skype: yamigos .

I don't understand, what's wrong with a PAMM account? The point is the same, only there are guarantees of no non-trading risks.

I don't find any good traders amongst the pamm traders, I am sure there are good traders or EA programmers who cannot afford a pamm, and there are probably many of them. That's exactly the kind of people I am willing to invest in.

Investor888 писал(а) >> I don't find any good ones amongst the pamm traders.

Well, that's a bad idea.....)))) I guess you're not looking hard enough....... but it all depends on your needs. And what are your requirements for a trader, how should he trade?

Investor888 wrote(a) >> I'm sure there are good traders or EA programmers who can't afford a pamm, and there are probably many of them. Just such I am willing to invest in.
You can open a PAMM with 300 dollars, you can show results and investors will come by themselves. Or do you believe that if a trader does not have that 300 dollars, then he is a "good" trader and will manage 28000 dollars "well"? You shouldn't....))))

The big brokers have pams starting at $3000, $5000. I have not heard about 300, I did not know that, you are right. Maybe write links to the results of such traders)

Investor888 >>:
У крупных брокеров памм от $3000, $5000. Про 300 не слышал, этого не знал вы правы. Может напишите ссылки на результаты таких трейдеров)

the office at al.... already cancelled ? or bro...

there's a list of pamm accounts ranking there.

In any case, please contact me with any interested developers and traders.

LeoV писал(а) >> You can open a $300 paMM, show results and investors will come on their own.

Leo, to start with this amount you need a system that does not produce any drawdowns at all, don't you think?

neama >>:

контору на Ал.... уже отменили ? или Бро...

там есть список памм счетов рейтинг.

Yes, there are, it's just that these lists are a collection of leakers. And if there are any, the result is no more than a month old.

StatBars >>:

Лео чтобы начать с этой суммы нужна система которая вообще не даёт просадок, Вам так не кажется?

StatBars you are right, it probably is

Doesn't anyone want to go to the Maldives?

Reason: