Is it possible to overlay the quotes of another broker in MT4? - page 2

PLUT писал(а) >>

I do not know what to do with it.

Look in private, it might work, the principle is the same as what I use, but I have a lot more involved there. And do not count on much, and the choice of DC is probably the main point here.

А для чайников пошагово не обьясните?

The expert on the first MT writes in a file the information he wants to pass to the other, accordingly the expert on the other MT reads this file, and makes certain calculations on the basis of this data.

Figar0 >>:

Наверно примерно так я и делал это через работу двух экспертов на счетах разных ДЦ и обменивающихся данными через файл.

Sockets are much more convenient and faster. *Thanks to the forum members who advised me a few weeks ago*.

On subjct - I've been following this topic for quite some time. There are many opportunities for arbitrage, but they are all smaller than the spread.

So, it would be problematic to make profit + problems with payouts + if there are requotes - then it's in deficit.

IMHO, there is NO money in this topic

Fduch, the money is definitely there, you just have to figure out how to use it.

The question is complemented by if the second brokerage house uses a terminal other than MT4.

is it possible to take its quotes ?

Stells >>:
Fduch , деньги здесь однозначно есть, только нужно догадаться как это использовать.

What's there to guess?)

Buy where it is cheapest, sell where it is most expensive. But do not forget about the spread, commission and requotes.

It's all been written here for a long time: http://www.forex-indicators.ru/currency-arbitrage/

This topic has been discussed for years. They're still looking for something. As for your link, I have the C++ source code for it, and I'm not thrilled with the product.

If you want to check the idea of paired DCs, I once again can offer the following connection МТ4_1 -> DLL -> МТ4_2. In the attached archive is one elementary Expert Advisor and DLL.

You install the Expert Advisor on two different accounts of different brokerage companies on the same pair and the DLL in the appropriate folders in the terminals. In the comments you will see the quotes in the terminals and the difference of this pair on a different account. I guarantee that there are no viruses in the DLL. The Expert Advisor is open and you can change anything you want in it.

Files:
m_broker_1.rar  55 kb

zhuki >>:

Данная тема уже обсуждается не один год. Всё что то изыскивают. Что касается Вашей ссылки, у меня есть исходники на С++ этого, и я не в восторге от этого продукта.

Если есть желание проверить идею парных ДЦ,я ещё раз могу предложить такую связку МТ4_1 -> DLL -> МТ4_2 . В прилагаемом архиве один элементарный эксперт и DLL.

Эксперт устанавливаете на два разных счёта разных ДЦ на одну и ту же пару, а DLL по соответствующим папкам в терминалах. В коментариях в терминалах увидите котировки и разницу по этой паре но на другом счёте. Гарантирую что в DLL вирусов нет. Эксперт открыт и можно менять в нём что угодно.

1. What is the fundamental difference between the TC in the link and the one you cite?

2. In what appropriate folders to place the DLL?

3. How do we understand the difference but on a different account?

Thank you in advance!

PLUT >>:

1. В чем принципиальное отличие ТС по ссылке и приведенной Вами?

2. В какие соответствующие папки разместить DLL?

3. Как понять увидим разницу но на другом счете?

Заранее благодарю!

1: I'm not bringing any TS, I'm just giving you an opportunity to compare and send quotes using what I've laid out. I.e. send from one account in MT4 to another account in MT4.

2: For the DLL, MT4 has the corresponding experts/<libraries folder.

3: You will see an example like this

zhuki >>:

1 : Я не привожу никакой ТС я просто даю вам возможность,с помощью того что я выложил сравнить и переслать котировки . Т.е. переслать с одного счёта в МТ4 на другой счёт в МТ4.

2: Для DLL у МТ4 есть соответствующие папки experts\libraries

3: Увидите примернр так

Thanks, now it's sorted!!!!
Reason: