Time series forecasting with Deductor Academic 5.2

Hello.

Here's another way to analyse quotes using Deductor Academic.

I can't fully automate it because of the limitations of the free version, but I'm still pretty good at manually updating files in the Deductor

Every 1 or 4 hours.

In the attached archive:

scripts s_forDED_MA.mq4 - generates a sample of quotes and s_GraphFiles.mq4 - draws the forecast lines on the chart

unzip the contents of the files folder to D:\Terminal_MT4\experts\files, put the templates to D:\Terminal_MT4\templates

The deductor file Example_MA_H1.ded is located in the terminal folder D:\Terminal_MT4\experts\files

(You can change the path to the files later in the deductor project)

Keep experimenting with the program, fine-tune the scripts, etc...

From personal experience the LINEAR REGRESSION handler is enough for good prediction,

In general I use Deductor for 2% of its abilities at the most.

Files:
example_ma.rar  573 kb

There is also a modified vHandsTradeDED.mq4 to visualise testing
Files:

What can you say about this rake (with a hidden peek into the future) in prediction methods

PolyAnalyst is not a Deductor, but the principles are similar

Please advise why it may give a warning that the installer is "corupted" download another one, I download another one, same thing

"no viruses."

You can try the automation with the previous version.

Unfortunately it was not possible to attach a file of more than 10 MB here. Search on the web for deductor4setup, there are only restrictions for 150 records, no other restrictions, you can automate startup in batch mode via dll launched from the indicator.

strange, found a strange thing in the running services "xaccel" I quarantined it and then the Deductor started installing, I wonder what it is

ForexTools >> :

What can you say about such a rake (with a hidden peek into the future) in forecasting methods

Of course, PolyAnalyst is not a deductor, but the principles are the same

I don't know what to say, I just used MA for the example, and so the advantage of the Deductor above the Metatrader is that you can feed it for analysis.

and analyse 10-100 times more information (prices themselves, indicator values, many currency pairs, etc.) in a reasonable amount of time.

Of course the deeper the forecast is the less accurate, because prognosis of the next bar is based on previous bars.

Then there is no point in predicting the movement on M1 for 2-3 bars, and almost perfectly it turns out on H4, H1 (depending on the quality of historical data)

NEKSUS_ >> :

Please advise why it may give a warning that the installer is "corupted" download another one, I download another one, same thing

"no viruses"

strange, found a strange thing in the running services "xaccel" put it in quarantine, after that the Deductor started installing, I wonder what it is

I downloaded it about two months ago. It installed without any problems. Deductor Studio Academic 5.2.0.64

zarteg, may I ask you to describe to me in a nutshell how to make a prediction (I don't give it a thought)

I run the script, it makes a file (******M60) and then? "I try to open it in the Deductor, it gives an error".

Angela >> :

You can try the automation with the previous version.

Unfortunately it was not possible to attach a file of more than 10 MB here. Search on the web for deductor4setup, there are only restrictions for 150 records, no other restrictions, you can automate startup in batch mode via dll launched from indicator.

Somewhere, I had this version, but according to the developers in the latest versions, they changed the algorithm because of an error in the calculation of the neural network .

NEKSUS_ >> :

zarteg, may I ask you to describe to me in a nutshell how to make a prediction (I don't give it a thought)

Run the script, it creates a file (******M60) and then? "I'm trying to open it in the deductor, there's an error".

In the deductor press F6.

Then

Next

Next - Start - Next

Press F7, Sliding Window.

then set the diving depth - Next - Start Next

F7. choose a handler, etc...

Reason: