FIR filters

I have created a separate topic to help those who need to understand how to use the software http://fx.qrz.ru/

ask questions lamers

sab1uk >> :

...let's have some lamer questions.

I'm here :))

1. Any chance of posting simple examples where you used a generator?

2. What does spectral analysis of quotes give (as presented to lamers)?

Let's go!

1. How does the spectrum analyser relate to the filter generator (if the question is not clear, see question 2).

2. How to set the parameters of the filter to be generated based on the spectrum analysis.

granit77 писал(а) >>

I'm here :))

1. Any chance of posting simple examples where you used a generator?

2. What does spectral analysis of quotes give (as stated for lamers)?

the oscillator is used to generate filter coefficients, these coefficients can be compared to a linear-grid only more efficient
visually they can be seen on the impulse response graph

Well, everyone knows where to use it ...

Spreadsheets show which waves are more frequent in the market according to statistics.

sab1uk >> :

the generator is used to generate filter coefficients and these coefficients can be compared to a linear-grid filter but only more effectively.
visually they can be seen on the impulse response curve

Well, everyone knows where to use the machetes.

Spreadsheets show which waves are more frequent in the market according to statistics, so we adjust our filters or the same dipsheets to those waves.

Coefficients are not generated; they are selected and calculated.

Integer писал(а) >>

Let's go!

1. How does the spectrum analyser relate to the filter generator (if the question is not clear, see question 2).

2. How to set the parameters of the generated filter based on the spectrum analysis.

Try to figure out the range by strategy, then see where the spectrum peak is and adjust the filter resonant frequency or the averaging period of the sweeper to this peak.

sab1uk >> :

the generator is used to generate filter coefficients, these coefficients can be compared to a linear-wave only more efficient

Spreadsheets show what waves are more frequent in the market according to statistics, so we set up our filters or the same dipsheets to those waves.

I think everyone will later figure out what is what.

The main thing is to demonstrate the efficiency of such filters.

To speed up the process, if you have experience with this program and if it's not too much trouble for you,

Generate the MT4 indicators that you think will give a "good" price line for the instruments:

"EURUSD,
"GBPUSD",
"AUDUSD",
"NZDUSD",
"USDCAD",
"USDCHF",

"USDJPY".

To start on H1 history, with a depth of up to 2,000 bars.

gip писал(а) >>

Coefficients are not generated, they are selected, calculated, coefficients are not comparable to mash-ups etc.

Selection, finding, generation, synthesis - what the hell difference does it make? It's clear what we are talking about.

As for the Mashka. ANY MAKE is the same FIR filter. The ONLY difference is the sliding window coefficients.

Concerning FIR filters (it must be a question of terminal's developers). It would be useful to have FIR filter support at language level for efficient work with them. However, when implemented in MQL4 syntax the large window is too consuming processor time. FIR filters are the most powerful and universal tool in the field of digital signal processing and technical analysis.

sab1uk >> :

the generator is used for generation of the filter ratios.

Spreadsheets show which waves are more frequent in the market according to the statistics, accordingly we tune our filters or the same wipers to such waves.

I'm sorry, what's in the axes here ?

Shaitan >> :

Selecting, finding, generating, synthesising - what the hell difference does it make? It's clear what we're talking about.

About the MASH. ANY MAP is the same FIR filter. The ONLY difference is the sliding window coefficients.

Concerning FIR filters (it must be a question of terminal's developers). It would be useful to have FIR filter support at language level for efficient work with them. However, when implemented in MQL4 syntax the large window is too consuming processor time. FIR filters are powerful and universal tool in the field of digital signal processing and technical analysis.

Thank you. Please ask Sabluk, if you're promoting the programme, call things by their proper names.

gip писал(а) >>

What's the Albanian thing? Can you explain terminology correctly?

Coefficients are not generated, they are picked up, calculated, coefficients are not comparable to mashka etc.

take a walk.

the oscillator generates digital filters which consist of coefficients

i don't know what coefficients you're talking about... impulse response coefficients of digital filters can be compared to those of a linear weighted waveform

I'm trying to show people an analogy, an example of what they're looking for.

Reason: