I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 2

In Luft bot takova :)

YuraZ >> :

... ...

What a waste. I've already posted the screenshots, how else can you prove that it CAN produce income?

If you run it on a test and turn on the "visualization" you will see with your own eyes that it really chooses the right direction of the trend. And that shows that the EA is working "correctly". But if it reverses and goes in another direction - no one is safe from that. And after the test, look at the graph and you'll see that it usually reverses in the daytime (when the trend is most active), and is on the rise again at night.

I don't understand why say it has disadvantages if this thread was not created to discuss it. If you see these disadvantages - so why not do something to remove them. Especially since I'm offering money for it.

Appearances are deceptive.

Behind an angelic face, translucent snow-white skin and a fragile figure often hides a bitchy, calculating creature.

tim21701 писал (а) >>

What a waste. I've already posted the screenshots, how else can you prove that it CAN produce income?

If you run it on a test and turn on the "visualization" you will see with your own eyes that it really chooses the right direction of the trend. And that shows that the EA is working "correctly". But if it reverses and goes in another direction - no one is safe from that. And after the test, look at the graph and you'll see that it mainly loses during the day (when the trend is most active), and at night it goes in the plus again.

I don't understand why you would say it has disadvantages if this thread was not created to discuss it. If you can see the disadvantages - so why not do something to remove them. Especially since I'm offering money for it.

he loses on a long period - that's the statistics

he may be good at trading 1-5 days - but sooner or later he'll bounce.

---

I know how to test - including the visualization.

--

I don't doubt it can bring in revenue!

---

I don't know what can be fixed in it!

---

If you have an idea... that's another matter, I don't yet...

I'm telling you that you may find a programmer who will correct what you're telling him !

but you are just saying ! DO SOMETHING!

you tell them what to do ! and they will do it for you !

moreover there is someone who wants to help you!

Just describe exactly what to do! The phrase: ("do something") is too vague.

----

xrust 28.10.2008 14:18 p.m. knock me on the phone, we'll talk....

tim21701 >> :

If you run it on a test and turn on the "visualization" you will see with your own eyes that it really chooses the right direction of the trend. And that shows that the EA is working "correctly". But if it reverses and goes in another direction - no one is safe from that. And after the test, look at the graph and you'll see that it mainly loses in the daytime (when the trend is most active) and gains again in the night.

I don't understand why you would say it has disadvantages if this thread was not created to discuss it. If you see those disadvantages - so why not do something to remove them. Especially since I'm offering money for it.

The absence of stops is a necessary condition of external attractiveness of this strategy

the whole building stands on one chicken leg which is called "no stops"

It'll never stand for long.

but you can speed up the fall, remove the leg and put your feet up.

You're in the second week of a furnace inside a warm wall tied to a chicken leg.

the building shakes and you want to saw off the leg and put the building on the ground

but without a leg, the walls won't stand

tim21701 >> :

Especially since I'm offering money for it.

You are being warned that there is no potential in this advisor. Even though you are offering money. Is that a bad thing?

But you don't want to listen. >> Don't make a mistake!

zxc писал (а) >>

You are being warned that there is no potential in this advisor. Even though you are offering money. Is that a bad thing?

But you do not want to listen. Don't make a mistake!

That's exactly what I wanted to show the author of the thread !

---

If he has a good idea for an upgrade !

current year

Files:
expert2.zip  324 kb

It's beautiful! Particularly impressive in the middle - there's blue, there's green. And the edges are just blue. :)

---

It's holding! Hasn't dropped below 36500. That's a 20-25% drawdown. How much initial lot is he playing with?

zxc >> :

It's beautiful! Particularly impressive in the middle - there's blue, there's green. And the edges are just blue. :)

---

But it's holding! Didn't go below 36500. What lot does he play with?

Of course, at 50,000 to trade 0.01 lots you really need a lot of patience :)

And at the same time the lot of some positions goes up to 6 - Martingale. That's what he's holding on to.

Reason: