Who has a good pipsqueak?

Hello. Do you have a Pips Manager (with take at least 2 pips (preferably 3 pips, if more, quite good)), that shows good results on demo, but cannot work on the real, because a brokerage company will get banned? If you have one, please share it with us. I feel there is a lot of talk that some good scalpers may show good results on demo but I don't think it is possible to work on reals. I have an interesting idea. But I have no pipsipsitter as I myself work, although in intraday, but not in pips and, unfortunately, have never been fond of pips.

If someone responds, who has such a scalper, I will share the idea ... maybe we can help each other.

Write here or to qunit dog yandex dot ru

q-unit писал (а):

Hello. Do you have a Pips Manager (with take at least 2 pips (preferably 3 pips, if more, quite good)), that shows good results on demo, but cannot work on the real, because brokerage company will get banned? If you have one, please share it with us. I feel there is a lot of talk that some good scalpers may show good results on demo but I don't think it is possible to work on reals. I have an interesting idea. But I have no Pips handler, as I myself work, although in intraday, but not in Pips and, unfortunately, have never been fond of Pips.

If someone responds, who has such a scalper, I will share the idea ... maybe we can help each other.

Write here or to qunit dog yandex dot ru

https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/7464
it's an idea, but it still needs work

nikko:
it's an idea, but it still needs a lot of work

Thank you very much. I will definitely have a look.

Are there any ready-made positions that can be put on the demo right now?

nikko:
That's an idea, but it still needs a lot of work.

I read it. If I understand correctly, the author is trying to find a useful application for it. And he only posts the test results. And then the thread died down.

So much talk of successful pipsqueaks! And no one has responded. Either the pips maker is successful only in the test, and it does not work on the demo, or it is pity to show it, that is why they are suffering: they want to, but cannot... and do not know what to do.

I hope someone will respond.

I'm even willing to pay for the pip-switch, but after his workout on the demo for 3 days.

Mm-hm. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on the demo.

q-unit писал (а):

So much talk of successful pipsqueaks! And no one has responded. Either the pips maker is successful only in the test, and it does not work on the demo, or it is pity to show it, and that is why they are suffering: they want to, but they cannot... and they don't know what to do.

But ask another question: "Sell the good pipswitch for good money", maybe somebody will respond.

q-unit писал (а):
Mm-hm. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on the demo.
There are no pipers that meet your criteria, because they have long gone out of fashion. There are scalpers who work both on the demo and on the real account. That is why no one is responding.

Figar0:
q-unit wrote (a):

So much talk of successful pipsqueaks! And no one has responded. Either the pips maker is successful only in the test, and it does not work on the demo, or it is pity to show it, that is why they are suffering: they want to, but cannot... And what to do do do not know.

Ask the question another way, "Sell a good pipsetter for good money", maybe someone will respond.

I can give you a concrete example of a $1500 pipsetter. Statistically 8 sales already, no feedback from buyers yet.

http://shop.digiseller.ru/asp/agent_redirect.asp?id_d=368370&agent=0

Honestly, I do not know why it is useful at such a price. Because there is a warning in the description that not all DCs will be equally happy with it.

q-unit писал (а):
Mm-hm. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on demo.

I was wondering how much you would pay for a GOOD :-) pipsitter?

Prival:
q-unit wrote (a):
Mnh-mnh. It's all a sham, apparently, that there are pipers who show positive results on the demo.

And I wonder how much you would pay for a good pips?

I also wonder.

and me... give me two...

Reason: