Standard misconceptions in trying to trade in the noise (there was a "Nightmare on MT4 Street")

Information is the most valuable product there is...
For forex, a correct database solves everything...
Try uploading the history of minute bars just like that and through quote archive...
The difference is BAD...

write a GRAAL on this history, although in real life it will be a total loss...

This is deliberately done so that turnovers can't be increased. ...

Or are there offices that put out the real information...

Comment:

It's a conspiracy!

In general, there is no need to throw useless phrases around in a technical forum. Provide screenshots (1), technical (2) evidence, full EA code (3), detailed test reports (4), and then pose a clear question.

Unfortunately, even when you provide all 4 points in detail, it will turn out that there are 1-2-3 pips discrepancies in the charts, and the expert has no clue about the thick skin. This has already been discussed many times. Please use the search engine.

S4kam:

Try to download the history of minute bars just like that and through the archive of quotations...
The difference is a nightmare...

Philosophic question: what is the "correct database" and what are the criteria for this correctness?
I propose a version of the answer: the correct database is the one on which I always win, all the others are unambiguously incorrect.

One can argue about "the most valuable product", because everyone receives the product in the same way, but not many can use it. I don't think the product is correct enough, or there's something wrong with the conservatory...

Renat писал (а):
It's a conspiracy!

And generally speaking, there is no need to throw useless phrases around in a technical forum. Provide screenshots (1), technical (2) evidence, full EA code (3), detailed test reports (4) and then pose a clear question.

Unfortunately, even when you provide all 4 points in detail, it will turn out that there are 1-2-3 pips discrepancies in the charts, and the expert has no clue about thickness. This has already been discussed many times. Please use the search engine.

Actually this is not a QUESTION!!! It's a direct statement...

If you're lazy or don't believe your eyes when you look at the graph....then I took the first two minutes I saw especially for you, so as not to be unsubstantiated from your position colleague...
And it has nothing to do with the Expert Advisor, it's true for any Expert Advisor that pips

History provided in compressed form via Quote Archive
20.06.2006 4:41 1,2570 1,2571 1,2561 1,2569
20.06.2006 5:45 1,2577 1,2577 1,2568 1,2572
Real story
20.06.2006 4:41 1,2569 1,2570 1,2569 1,2569
20.06.2006 5:45 1,2572 1,2573 1,2572 1,2573

Did someone say: a divergence of 1-2-3 pips in charts?
4 is the minimum,
and if you open your eyes and look at 4:41, the difference is 8 pips.
And so throughout the story...
where there was nothing, the story has HELL of a flutter, as if a bunch of thugs created a channel of 10 pips on purpose and traded there for hours...

The story is absolutely not real...

If you're too lazy to check it out - your problem, I'll say it again, it's not a question - it's a statement...

timbo:
S4kam wrote (a):

Try to download the history of minute bars just like that and through the archive of quotations...
The difference is a nightmare...

Philosophic question: what is the "correct database" and what are the criteria for this correctness?
I offer a version of the answer: the correct database is the one on which I always win, all others are clearly incorrect.

One can argue about "the most valuable product", because everyone receives the product in the same way, but not many can use it. Apparently the product isn't correct enough, or there's something wrong with the conservatory...

The correctness is the correspondence to the reality...
If the dealing centre really received requests at this price, if not, where did all these prices come from?

Out of one pot for all loaves? And the soup in everyone's bowl is different?
It doesn't work like that...

No it's not a conspiracy - it's just pork...

It's a conversation about 'nothing'.

The issue of the correctness of quotes is relevant. There is no point in criticising MT, though. MT developers (I am not one of them) did their best to make quotes easier to get. I was using Wealth-Lab before MT4. I used to use Wealth-Lab and it didn't provide currency quotes at all. If you are not satisfied with MT's prices you should look for other ones on the Internet. I tried it. But it's horrible! Different brokers give different quotes. Price times are different depending on what time zone the broker is in. Holes in the stories. Some people use different quotes history, found on different sites. If the accuracy of quotes is important, why don't you buy them on the internet from a "trusted" source? Then, if you don't like them, you can scold them and demand your money back.

S4kam, before you go on denouncing, read on Bride How traders are "scammed".

Rosh:
S4kam, before you continue your denunciation, read on bride How traders are "scammed".
I read it, it's funny, dear Rosh, please explain one of two things, or I am very bad at explaining my dissatisfaction...
You're constantly trying to make me look like an idiot :), and answering the question you think I'm asking...
It's not that my Expert Advisor is losing in real time, I'm not that bothered by it, because if I trade by myself, there is no loss :)
I just want to automate trading... I'm just trying to automate my trading and I need real statistics for that, at least with an accuracy of +-3 pips,
But I personally do not agree, when a minute is empty and suddenly turns into a 10-point pullback.
My stops are not affected by it, I generally do not use stops when I trade, I prefer to hedge with the opposite position by increasing the balance as a kind of credit to the market - it will pay out later (usually within 3-5 hours), so again you have misunderstood me.

But since I am constantly accused of unsubstantiated facts

this one

Honestly, I don't remember proving anything to you before, so I don't seem to be trying to make you look like an idiot (all the time).
Your post is too rambling, like Leopit's. What are your complaints about and to whom it is still unclear. In fact, you've accused the developers of that fact that the quotes from History Center have been intentionally improved in order to mislead the trader at the MTS testing stage, in order to facilitate the process of losing the real broker's real account.
Isn't that a conspiracy of the Consortium?

Michel_S писал (а):
This is "nothing" talk.

This is the real quotes below in Rosh's reply will be the MT4 History - this is the most innocuous bit,
If this is not enough, I'll make a nice solid screenshot, so the deviation will be 10 pips...

Reason: