I will write the indicator for free - page 10

Need an EAthat simply sets the lifetime of a pending order, please

beliv:
I need an EAwhich simply sets expiry time for a pending order, please
It seems to be possible to set the expiry time for a pending order (expire)

Yurij Izyumov:
it is possible to set the expiry time (expire) of a pending order.
And if there are a lot of orders, for automatic trading

Two indicators are needed.

1.You need to make a list of pairs with a positive swap at a convenient time/when you need it from the "market overview" terminal window.

2.(More complicated!) Need an indicator of confirmed levels. Task in private, subject to consent.

WadensFX:

Two indicators are needed.

1.You need to make a list of pairs with a positive swap at a convenient time/when you need it from the "market overview" terminal window.

2.(More complicated!) Need an indicator of confirmed levels. Assignment in private, subject to consent.

Send.

beliv:
And if there are a lot of orders for automatic trading
I.e. you already have a lot of pendants and at the appointed time or set time of life for one order, the ones that have not triggered are deleted, right?

Yurij Izyumov:
In other words, you already have a bunch of pending orders and at the appointed time or set time of life for one order, the ones that didn't work are deleted, right?
Yes, one EA puts a bunch of pending orders, another EA has to set their lifetime, for example one hour, the triggered ones stay and the ones that did not work are deleted, the first EA puts another one, etc. I tried to add the first one to the code, but it did not work

Yurij Izyumov:
Send.

Thank you.

At one indicator, in fact, the task described in my previous message in p.1. The main thing I need (and I think not only me) to open / close the list of working(!) pairs with +svop. In any readable form. The working pairs I mean those pairs in the "market watch" window which are allowed to trade by the broker and of which I removed the ones I didn't need. Perhaps the opposite - programmatically select all +svaps and then, in the settings of indenture I choose "working".

I will need some timefor other tool to pick my brain and clean up my idea. If you get such a tool it will be a worthy addition to your author's tool kit, because levels will be drawn without using exchange data, which the price "sees" and never misses.

P.S. I am not a programmer and have the right to blurt out something funny in my assignment. I am a manual operator and automatics do not interest me. Authorship is not pretend.

Good luck!

Hello!
I propose to write an indicator that combines two standard ones - RSI and Envelopes. I haven't seen similar indicators on the net. There is RSI TMA centered bands, but it has more accurate entry points.
The essence of indicator is to overlay Envelopes on RSI.
When RSI crosses the upper boundary of Envelopes from above to below - it creates an alert (including arrow on the chart, message on the screen, sound alerts and push) about a sell.
When RSI crosses lower boundary of Envelopes from bottom to top - an alert (including arrow on the chart, message on the screen, sound alerts and push) to buy is displayed.
It is also necessary to be able to set RSI and Envelopes parameters as in standard indicators.
Basically, requested indicator can be represented by Envelopes overlay with application to "First indicator data" on RSI, but such combination does not give alerts.

DoktorMom:
....................., but this combination does not produce any alerts.

Sorry for the silly question, but can I have- I am a short-to-medium term handler and go to the terminal periodically.

Why do you need alerts? Are you a scalper? Do you keep open a term? Do you trade flat at night or intraday EUR-states?

Reason: