Safe, profitable and exciting forex

Dear forum participants. It is no secret that many, for various reasons, lose money and, with them, the hope of a profitable forex trade. Any frontal attack on the Forex market leads to disappointment. I decided to include logic. The market is characterized, due to the presence of economic cycles, by periodic lingering trends, for example, on the TF D1. It is necessary to use them for acceleration of TS with minimal deposit, for example 1$ on cent account. It is necessary to run daily the Expert Advisor based on the trend indicator in the mode of trend catching, namely, with TP=1000 points and SL=50 points with lot (risk) 0,01. In some time, from 1 to 4 years, or maybe right away, or after several months, the Expert Advisor will definitely break away from the captivity of stops and will fly up to conquer millions. Actually, this is what we need. Now let's calculate the maximum risks: 4*250*1 = $1000. I.e., in Forex you can lose only 1000$ in the worst case, that everyone can afford. Now, on the plus side: I ran in tester similar Expert Advisor since the beginning of 1973 on EUR/USD pair. 21 days, up to 29th of January 1973 EAs started to die. Lost $21. Since 29th of January till 19th of February 15 Expert Advisors were successful and by the present moment they have "earned" (relatively) 15*2.35 = 35.25 millions$. I have counted about 30 such long, trendy segments in 42 years. Therefore, the possibility and probability of getting into them is very high.

Conclusion: We need to stop chasing the price, and to start daily or make a deposit of 1$ for robots-komikaze as they die, and the business is over. There is exciting trading, a secure life, you can allow yourself VPS from Metaquotes and many other things, if not the end of Forex due to huge losses due to winning market participants or changing climate and nature of trading. Intend to massively launch such a Mega Project. Your opinions.

Hello Yusuf, I support working on large TFs, but against using kamikaze robots. You need one unified strategy and one big account, you need to work systematically and success is guaranteed over the long term.

Izzatilla Ikramov:
Hello Yusuf, I support working on large TFs, but against using kamikaze robots. There needs to be one unified strategy and one big account, you need to work systematically and success is guaranteed in the long run.
Hi Izzatullo, of course if you hand them all $50 each, not one of them will die, but, and funds need $0.5 million. Subsequently, they can all be made unsinkable - you need to earn the funds first. If the market, for whatever reason, ceases to function for a long time without a prolonged trend, it is necessary to develop a reliable flat indicator. But, I see the way to beat forex only in this direction.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Hi, Izzatullo, of course, if you give them all $50, none of them will die, but, and funds need $0.5 million. Subsequently, they can all be made unsinkable - you have to earn the funds first. If the market, for whatever reason, ceases to function for a long time without a prolonged trend, it is necessary to develop a reliable flat indicator. But, I see the way to beat forex only in this direction.

The word "reliable" has nothing to do with forex.

Of course, it is up to everyone to decide which direction to take. Good luck in business!

The kamikaze robot is not as stupid as it seems. With 1 quid will not work, but with 15-20 quid it is quite realistic to come out in the total plus after N plummets. Direct game on a trend with such sum of course is doomed, because fluctuations in the trend will swallow the whole amount, even with the right direction and the result.

What kind of robots are kamikaze? This is the first time I have heard of such suicide bombers.

Alexandr Saprykin:
What kind of robots are kamikaze? This is the first time I've heard of such suicide bombers.
They are robots who, like Japanese pilots, go to certain death for a common goal. But such trading robot with a deposit of only $1 by accident that encounters a weak or favorable market, can gain so much power that it can crush any strong market. For example, the Expert Advisor, which was started on January 29, 1973, by the end of 1990, was trading with the lot 100, until now, without fear of drawdown of $0.4 million.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They are robots that, like the Japanese pilots, go to certain death for a common goal. But, such an Expert Advisor by chance, when meeting with a weak or favorable market, gain such power that it can crush the market of any strength. For example, the Expert Advisor started on January 29, 1973, by the end of 1990 it was trading with the lot limit 100 up to the present day, it was not afraid of the drawdown of $0.4 million.

A Japanese employee used part of his salary to buy options on distant strikes every month for several years (they cost pennies). As we know, losses on options are equal to their value and profits are almost unlimited. More precisely, it is limited to the value of the upper (lower) strike). One day a stock jumped sharply upwards and a poor Japanese employee became an overnight millionaire. It was written about a couple of years ago. True story.

Actually, the proposed system is equivalent - we lose many times a quid (10 quid) each, in case of getting into a movement and no big fluctuations in this movement, we compensate all losses of previous drains. Which, by the way, meant nothing to our budget. In contrast to a coin, the expected payoff here is even positive.

But actually, on options this strategy looks much more interesting and much more effective.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
The kamikaze robot is not as silly as it seems....
But it's also not at all as easy as the topic starter sees it. At such stop ratios"with TP=1000 pips and SL=50 pips" the robot turns from a kamikaze into a trivial suicide. I modeled a similar trading system three years ago. Theoretically it is profitable. In practice I did not use it - I have a very sensitive reaction to "death" of the account, and taking into account that this strategy implies the probability of killing the account more than once, I may not make it to profit.

Vladimir Suschenko:
But it's also not as simple as the starter sees it. With such stop ratios"with TP=1000pts and SL=50pts" the robot turns from kamikaze into a trivial suicide. I modeled a similar trading system three years ago. Theoretically it is profitable. And taking into account that this strategy implies the possibility to kill the account more than once, I may not reach the profit.
Yes, I agree. And I kind of wrote it. But if the account is penny-pinching - like, spit and forget - then spit and forget). But the coincidence of circumstances to make a profit d.o.b. That's why I wrote later that such a strategy looks more realistic for options.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
They are robots going, like the Japanese pilots, to certain death for a common goal. But, such EA with a deposit of just $1, by chance, encountering a weak or favorable market, gathers such force that it can further crush the market of any strength. For example, the Expert Advisor, which was started on January 29, 1973, by the end of 1990, was trading with the lot 100, even till our days, and it was not afraid of the drawdown of $0.4 million.

Here's the question - how will you analyse which parameters are successful? With so many deaths? I think you need to collect the results somehow, put them in the database and then process them somehow.

The key word here is "somehow" because I personally do not understand the mechanism.

I assume you, as the author of the idea, have thought this question through, please share.

Reason: