Winning the forex.

The price of a currency pair goes up and down without stopping. Many EAs either go into a drawdown or often close with a stop loss. The usual standard indicator algorithm is not suitable for Expert Advisors. If we drawdown or stop loss, it's the same. The proper algorithmic work of the indicators for the EA, should work like "two tennis players". The second one goes to the ball, catches it and hits the ball back. And the standard use of indicators is one tennis player, who hits the ball and waits for it to come back, but it never does, because there is no second tennis player.

All martingale, (ilan, shocks) are done with only one "pips".

By "tennis player" you don't mean an indicator or several indicators, "tennis player" is a system algorithm.

A little disclosure:

Suppose we have two indicators, - both signal to buy, EA buys....- this is the usual standard strategy, which leads to drawdowns or stoplosses.

On usual martingale with averaging and trawling I added System-"two tennis players", yesterday I`ve included trading with big lots = 0.3 on (9 currency pairs) - and drawdown is not exceeding 18% yet.

On small times we can work out the following way: there is a buy signal, - we memorize it, then in 5-10 min a sell signal appears, and in 5-10 min a buy signal appears and after that the robot is buying. Or on the third time a Sell signal appears the Expert Advisor sells. This is a simplified variant for the Pipser.

In the complex initial variant the check goes simultaneously.

SAASA_IVANOV:

The price of a currency pair goes up and down without stopping. Many EAs either go into a drawdown or often close with a stop loss. The usual standard indicator algorithm is not suitable for Expert Advisors. If we drawdown or stop loss, it's the same. The proper algorithmic work of the indicators for the EA, should work like "two tennis players". The second one goes to the ball, catches it and hits the ball back. And the standard use of indicators - it is one tennis player who hits the ball and waits until the ball comes back, but the ball never comes as there is no second tennis player.

All martingale, (ilan, shockers) are made with only one "tennis player".

By "tennis player" you can't mean an indicator or several indicators, "tennis player" is an algorithm system.

Let me explain a little bit:

Let's say we have two indicators, - both signal to buy, the EA buys....- this is the usual standard strategy that leads to drawdowns or stoplosses.

On usual martingale with averaging and trailing added System-"two tennis players", yesterday I enabled trading with big lots=0.3 on (9 currency pairs) and drawdown is not exceeding 18% yet.

On small times we can work out the following way: there is a buy signal, - we memorize it, then in 5-10 min a sell signal appears, and in 5-10 min a buy signal appears and after that the robot is buying. Or on the third time a Sell signal appears the Expert Advisor sells. This is a simplified variant for the Pipser.

In the complex initial variant the check goes simultaneously.

Is this a preface to your book?

barabashkakvn:
Is this the Preface to your book?
I'm still testing my fiction. But if I write a book, it will be all about the evils of forex. How many families have gone bankrupt, how many traders have committed suicide, how many are homeless... that's about it.

SAASA_IVANOV:
I'm still testing my fiction. But if I write a book, it will be all about the evils of forex. How many families have gone bankrupt, how many traders have committed suicide, how many are now homeless... So on and so forth.
Where did you find such families and such examples?)

he has a fantasy of wishful thinking.

SAASA_IVANOV:

.......... The correct algorithmic work of the indicators for the Expert Advisor should work like "two tennis players". The ball is caught by the tennis player and served to the second, the second goes to the ball, catches and hits the ball back. And the standard use of indicators is one tennis player, who hits the ball and waits for it to come back, but it never does, because there is no second tennis player.

All martingale, (ilan, shockers) are done with only one "tennis player".

By "tennis player" you don't mean an indicator or several indicators,"tennis player" is an algorithmsystem.

Yes, and I would like to ask - if the tennis player is a system, then the ball is a what/where? and two tennis players?

by the way, there are many varieties of ball games with a racket - for example, squash where you can hit one against the wall, there is also doubles tennis - when there are 2 people in a team...., so there are options for playing for fun, although it is expensive.

My way to Forex comes from the idea of using identified and detectable patterns in price behaviour.

About terminology ... There is an opinion that what is said is what attracts yousers. That is, if we talk a lot about tennis players, yousers who like tennis players and those who do not like them much will come here. And there will be a "bazaar" between them...

vspexp:

Yes, and I would like to know - if a tennis player is a system, then the ball is a what/where? and two tennis players?

By the way, there are many variations of playing ball with a racket - for example, squash where you can hit one against the wall, there is also doubles tennis - when there are 2 people in a team ...., i.e. there are options for playing for fun, although it is expensive.

My way to forex comes from the idea of using identified and detectable patterns in price behaviour.

the ball is the price

newdigital:
About terminology ... There is an opinion that what is said is what attracts yousers. That is, if we talk a lot about tennis players, yousers who like tennis players and those who do not like them much will come here. And there will be a "bazaar" between them...
Gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee gee.

I haven't seen an adequate person who committed suicide because of trading. Except in the movies.

crocuz:
I haven't seen an adequate person who committed suicide because of trading. Except in the movies.
They don't talk about it. I'll start collecting information from all over Russia soon.
Reason: