Is it possible to cheat forex.

Hello.

I am interested in this question, where do the quotes come from in MetaTrader. I have searched the whole Internet and have not found an answer to this question.

I searched all over the Internet, I have not found an answer to these questions. Is it possible to cheat forex?

jyiv:

Hello.

I am interested in this question, where do the quotes come from in MetaTrader. I have searched the whole Internet and have not found an answer to this question.

I searched all over the Internet, I have not found an answer to these questions. Is it possible to cheat forex?

I googled for two minutes and found links with explanations for the entire page (I do not want to cite third-party links here, sorry).

You will find the information on the forum, in the Trading Guide: orders, prices, charts, funds, currencies (I recommend this topic to everyone who is new to the forum):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Traders Guide: Orders, Prices, Deposits, Funds, Currencies

sergeev, 2013.05.29 17:09

How the quotes on Forex are formed

Since the forex market is an inter-bank market, banks are the main and virtually only source of quotes. The others only relay bank quotes.

What is a bank quotation.
Almost every major bank quotes to its clients (legal entities and individuals) and other counterparty banks (banks with which agreements have been signed and payment details have been exchanged) the rates at which it is currently ready to execute a transaction. The quoting process itself is carried out through special technical means(trading terminals, internet, and sometimes over the phone).
This is an indicative quotation and the bank usually does not undertake to conclude a transaction exactly at this price because the actual price can depend on many factors: the status of the client (whether there is a risk of delivering the currency or not), the transaction volume (small, ordinary or very large volume) the value date (the actual settlement of the transaction), etc.

Where do the quotes go
These quotes as well as those of actual transactions go to specialized information systems (Reuters, Bloomberg, Tenfor, DBC, etc.) and from information systems they are sent all over the world - to clients of information systems (back to all banks, individuals, legal entities, etc., to everyone who is connected to the systems).

Thus, quotations received from information systems are indicative and do not mean that a transaction has taken place somewhere in the world. Moreover, not all quotations for real transactions may reach the information system.
Dealing desks are also clients of information systems and provide a general flow of quotes to their clients, including their own quotes as well as quotes on which deals have been executed with their own clients.

jyiv:

Hello.

I am interested in this question, where do the quotes come from in MetaTrader. The initial infection of quotes, and whether it is possible to receive a signal faster than they are received in MetaTrader.

Anything is possible.

Armen:
Anything is possible.
I do know one way to make money on the news, and it's not exactly fair as a trader, but it works, and I've tried it in real life.

newdigital:

This video is not that it's a training video but I liked it.

jyiv:
I do know one way to make money on the news and it's not exactly fair as a trader, but it works, and I've tried it on real trading.
I have tried it in real time.

I will give you an example, many people watch TV at home, and faced with this situation: the first TV set is in the hall, and the second is in the kitchen or in the bedroom, it makes no difference, and you watch the same channel. Only one TV set has a signal with a delay of 3 seconds, during this time you can make a sell or buy deal in Forex.

Armen:
pending orders and inertia moves?
No, you don't need to debug anything, you just see it and place it.

jyiv:
No, you don't have to debug anything, you just see and set it.
It's a scalper's dream to see three seconds ahead!!! but unfortunately there is no such thing....
Reason: