Naive beginner's strategies. - page 5

danminin:
The cycle is closed. danminin: The technical one does not work, I knew it right away.

i know that technical doesn't work and i already knew that the indicators don't work. conclusions: think about how to make money on correlations. try pairs on the market. To try to analyze volumes from futures.

Well, who told you that TA doesn't work? Oh, so you knew right away? That's terrific. I would put item 1 back at the end of that 9-point list because it is the most important item. Those who don't agree, don't understand the forum. When you do, go back to TA and the cycle will be closed.)

Dmitry Belov:

Well, who told you that TA doesn't work? Oh, so you knew right away? That's terrific. I would put item 1 back at the end of that 9-point list because it is the most important item. Those who don't agree, don't understand the forum. When you understand it, you will go back to TA again, and the cycle will close.)

TA is the whole totality of the technical methods of market analysis. The first point is about the classical TA, which is rather primitive.

What is a very fashionable trend now - PA (Price Action)?

It is nothing more than a crudely chopped, trimmed, reduced to primitivism, His Majesty the Technical Analysis-

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

TA is the whole totality of the technical methods of market analysis. The first point is about the classical TA, which is quite primitive.

I generally believe that TA refers only to the methods set forth in the TA books, and no other TA exists in nature).

The rest is just mathematics. Say, time series analysis. What is TA for?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

The rest is just math. Say, time series analysis. Why is there a TA here?

I do not need it :) econometrics rules

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I generally believe that TA refers only to the methods set forth in the TA books, and no other TA exists in nature).

The rest is just mathematics. Say, time series analysis. Why is TA here?

Do you think TA books will tell you where the key to the apartment is? You're probably too gullible to think that a free downloaded book will tell you all the secrets of TA. How is it that "another TA" doesn't exist, if the market does )) It couldn't be just a hat, if there was no head )) I agree that forex is math. Everything counts. The important thing is to understand what to start from, in other words - what to take as starting condition.)

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

TA is the whole totality of technical methods of market analysis. The first point is about classical TA, which is quite primitive.

You know what you mean, and some colleagues condemned the whole TA with your help.

ingensi:

What is a very fashionable trend now - PA (Price Action)?

Nothing more than a crudely chopped, trimmed, reduced to primitivism, His Majesty the Technical Analysis.

I support you. PA is often used by inexperienced TA guys who have read a book or two diagonally.) Although, frankly speaking, it makes life a lot easier.)

Dmitry Belov:

You know what you mean, and some colleagues condemned the whole TA with your help.

That's what I mean, it says classic.

It makes no sense to discuss it, because TA is not even a scientific term, it's just written on the fence by losomaniacs

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I mean what I mean, it's like it says classic

I don't even have a scientific term for it, it's just written on the fence by addicts

In general, Forex is not a science and there's no scientific conference here. If it seems senseless to you personally, just write that this is your personal opinion. I even wonder what do you think it makes sense to discuss? NS - 'black boxes' - as you put it or what))
Reason: