Windows 11 problems

Hello,

I'm having issue with upgrading system to Windows 11. After the upgrade most of the indicators and experts, have been removed from the MT5 charts. They are still in the list, but can't attach them back to the chart. If I install completely new MT5 platform. It seems that I can download and add experts, those newly downloaded. But even by entering my MQL login, I can't download my paid experts. It shows as not purchased.

Gints Dobbermans:

Hello,

I'm having issue with upgrading system to Windows 11. After the upgrade most of the indicators and experts, have been removed from the MT5 charts. They are still in the list, but can't attach them back to the chart. If I install completely new MT5 platform. It seems that I can download and add experts, those newly downloaded. But even by entering my MQL login, I can't download my paid experts. It shows as not purchased.

You need to install them again, make sure you are logged into your MQL5 account with your gints_d login and not your email or any other.

Gints Dobbermans #:

Thank you! That is exactly what I did. And the problem remains as described.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/361545#comment_20460748

Ah, ok! This way it seems working. However, if I'm running the purchased EA on several terminals within one PC. Does it mean that I will lose that many activations?

Gints Dobbermans #:

Ah, ok! This way it seems working. However, if I'm running the purchased EA on several terminals within one PC. Does it mean that I will lose that many activations?

No, you only need one activation per computer, not per terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, you only need one activation per computer, not per terminal.

OK, clear! Thank you very much for your quick help!

Reason: