why the message "The Customer has selected a Developer for the job. We ..." appear?

Hi.

Sometimes,when I send an application for a job,this message appear:

" The Customer has selected a Developer for the job. We will let you know if the Customer needs another Developer to complete it. "

My question is: If the customer has selected a developer, why this job was not eliminated from the freelance job list?

The customer has selected a developer but the developer has not accepted the job.

If the developer accepts, the freelance job is moved to "In Progress".

Keith Watford #:

The customer has selected a developer but the developer has not accepted the job.

If the developer accepts, the freelance job is moved to "In Progress".

If that is the case, why do jobs that one or two developers progress bar showing "Working" etc still available for bidding? I have tried with even the lowest the employer is willing to pay, but the progress bar still stays at "Free", is there something am missing?

Thank-god Avwerosuoghene Odukudu #:

If that is the case, why do jobs that one or two developers progress bar showing "Working" etc still available for bidding? I have tried with even the lowest the employer is willing to pay, but the progress bar still stays at "Free", is there something am missing?

The developers progress bar ?

Do you mean the bar under the developer's details?

That is not a progress bar, it is just meant to show how busy they are as they may be working on other projects.

I often have 4 or 5 projects that I am working on at the same time.

Keith Watford #:

The developers progress bar ?

Do you mean the bar under the developer's details?

That is not a progress bar, it is just meant to show how busy they are as they may be working on other projects.

I often have 4 or 5 projects that I am working on at the same time.

Okay, I thought it meant for the current job, you have been employed, then please, the "Loaded" means?
I know I asked a moderator with regards to this, and the explanation I got was if the employer accepts your bid, it changes from "Free" to "Working" 
Thanks.
Reason: