Why few 1000 friends in m friends list has suddenly disappeared ?

it was 7100+

but now 2800+

Balachandran Chandrasekar:

it was 7100+

but now 2800+

They have removed unaccepted friend requests and they have put a limit to the active friend requests we can have.

Eleni Anna Branou:

They have removed unaccepted friend requests and they have put a limit to the active friend requests we can have.

I didn't lost any "friend" though. And I still have 84 pending requests.

Alain Verleyen:
I didn't lost any "friend" though. And I still have 84 pending requests.

You didn't lose any friends because you don't send friend requests (probably), they send to you.

That is different, they cancelled the excessive friend requests that a member has sent.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You didn't lose any friends because you don't send friend requests (probably), they send to you.

That is different, they cancelled the excessive friend requests that a member has sent.

Yes I don't send request but a request is not a friend either.

Anyway, I don't care loool.

Alain Verleyen:

😁

Eleni Anna Branou:

This could be someone else out of ignorance. Do not attempt to ban the account.Support Team Warning alert massage

2021.04.22 20:36

Hello,

You cannot add people to your friend list endlessly.

The friends function is not for advertising your products.

Moreover, if you continue adding all users, we will have to ban your account.

I also noticed a few "friends" disappearing one day. I thought they (these "friends") do not like me so they removed me. Now I know it's an administrative issue. That is better, haha.

I normally either accept or deny friends requests, not letting them hanging there indefinitely. I suppose that makes my life cleaner, although not quite minimalistically clean.

Alain Verleyen:

That is why I do not see any friends on your list. Another piece of knowledge! Keep learning. It is a pleasure :-)

I'll make sure I do not send a request to those who do not have any friends, ha ha. One side love is not fun :-(    :-)

Peter Lu:

That is why I do not see any friends on your list. Another piece of knowledge! Keep learning. It is a pleasure :-)

I'll make sure I do not send a request to those who do not have any friends, ha ha. One side love is not fun :-(    :-)

Keep learning...you do not see it because I hide it.

I currently have 3324 private "friends" ;-)

Very friendly community :-D
Very friendly community :-D
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, this very important topic to announce I got my 1000th friends today...

Alain Verleyen:

Keep learning...you do not see it because I hide it.

I currently have 3324 private "friends" ;-)

ha ha, finally you show your friendly side. Good thing! Bravo

Reason: